❃| 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨

in light of shane dawson coming back with the theories and shit, I thought...why not list some of my own. Jisoo is an Idol. Idols have conspiracy theories about them all the time.

disclaimer : all of these are made up by me. If you would like to see a chapter of me explaining these in the future, fill free to inbox me the most interesting one to you. Or comment it.

spam this chapter with comments and votes and have fun!

_________________

• 'Baram' was meant to be Jisoos solo debut •

And I'm not talking about within the group. Like a side solo project. I mean like she wasn't gonna be in BTS in the first place and this was gonna be her debut as BigHits first female artist.

Yeah, it is a known fact that Jisoo trained with a girl group that BigHit was developing before everything that happened with GLAM.

( RIP GLAM, you will be missed )

But the song was originally made for Jisoo to have her own singing career.

Because it is no secret that after female trainees either left or transferred to another entertainment, BigHit did not want to let Jisoo go.

They wanted Jisoo so much that they were willing to have her debut as a soloist rather than having her in another girl group.

And to back up this theory, Jisoo has spoken about the song before in a radio interview.

" Baram was written years ago. Back before I was placed into BTS. This was around the time I was still a trainee. About my 3rd year in BigHit. I never had a melody for it and completely forgot about it as time went on."

So around that time, one of the producers may have known about the song around that time and was like 'hey, this would be a great way to showcase Jisoo as a soloist'

As we all know, the song was not recorded until later on during her career in BTS and was featured on one of her mini albums.

So we almost had Jisoo as a soloist. Who knows, maybe one day the truth will come out.

• Red Velvet's 'Some Love' and 'Time To Love' was originally meant for Queen of Heart •

Foe those of you who are thoroughly confused, Queen of Hearts was the name of the Girl Group Jisoo trained with.

It consisted of 5 members named Hye-Min, Boyoung, Gayoon, Jungha, and of course, Jisoo.

During the training period, it was rumored everywhere that the girl group was gonna debut sometime in 2012. Before BTS.

Making them their senior group.

I don't know about you but I think it would have been cute to see the boys call Jisoo their Sunbaenim.

The bases of the group was RnB and Pop.