❃| house of cards ♠️ 13

this shit is 2000+ words long.
This is your first warning, shits about to get real and it might leave you heated. I'm so sorry everyone.

( I'm doing this in advance so no one tries to kill me )

Don't forget to comment and vote

au: mafia

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

part thirteen summary: taeyong and jisoo reunite, yongguk enlists help from his old friend, xiaolin sends namjoon a "gift"

ship : ot8

warning: crude humor, mature content, strong use of language, gore, violence

⚠️Death Waring⚠️

Rated: M

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~•♠️•~

Red clouded his vision as he came to.
He had no idea what happened after he felt excruciating pain coming from his left ear.

Or where his left ear used to be.

As his head bobbed back and forth, more of his vision became clear.

He heard music coming from above him, muffled music. He saw nothing but a single light on him and whoever his chair was next to. A silver table right in front of him and three figures leaning on it.

They were dressed in all black and one was smoking from a cigarette.

"Hellooo~" a deep and maniacal voice echoed. The figure waved his hand in front of him.

Once his vision was clear, he saw all three clearly.

And two of them were familiar faces.

Yongguk, the man who held him at gun point.

Some guy with slicked back blue hair, wearing a butcher apron and some gloves.

And Taehyung, the psychopath.

"Hello, Bonnie!" Taehyng greeted with a smile. "Did you have a good nap?"