❃| dom/jessica moments

warning : might cause heart attacknot for soft stans

not for soft stans

[1]: ❝ say please

"Come on, let me at least have one."

Taehyung had been asking for a cookie from Jisoo for about 30 minutes while she was waiting for her hairstylist to be done with Jungkook.

While that was happening, she found a case of soft chocolate chip cookies that one of the managers bought for her and she started eating them.

But because she didn't like sharing, she kept saying no to him. But Tae was very persistent.

Jisoo walked over to him and stood in front of his sitting form. Everyone was too busy getting ready for the show to even notice them. She was eating one cookie from one hand and held a new one from her other hand.

"Say please," she dominantly said, holding the cookie in front of him.

"You want me to beg?" Taehyung asked, his voice deepening as he gazed upwards at her.

Jisoo twitched an eyebrow upwards, waving the cookie in front of him again. Taunting him. But it wasn't the cookie that was teasing him. And she knew it.

"I said. . .say please."

Pushing himself closer to her legs, Taehyungs eyes never left hers as he smirked and bit his lip. She was being very hypnotizing right now. And he loved it when she showed her dominate side.

" please, jisoo? I've been good, haven't I?"

Almost taken back by his submissive response, Jisoo handed him the cookie but he bit into it, purposely touching his lips onto her fingers. His eyes stayed looking up into hers.

Grinning, Jisoo caressed his hair softly while he ate the cookie. "Good, you know your place."

With that, she walked away confidently while Taehyungs eyes followed her swaying hips.

That had to be the hottest thing he ever experienced.

[2]: ❝ hair pulling

A weird habit of hers is that she loves playing with the members hair whenever they are not doing anything. They have grown so accustomed to it that they barely recognize it.

But Jimin will always rememebr the time he accidentally got turned on by her massaging his head.

It was the night of the rose bowl concert and everyone was getting ready for the show to start. They had about 5 more hours to kill and get rehearsals done, so everyone sort of did their own thing.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin were still getting their hair done, Yoongi was talking a nap before the show, Hoseok was going over last minute dance moves and Namjoon was off somewhere.

Jisoo boredly walked over to Jimin, who was sitting on a chair, playing on his phone.

She stood behind him and started raking her nails through his scalp gently. The movement made Jimins eyes roll to the back of his head.

Her head massages were the best and she had him in her control whenever she did it.

"Ah. . ." He softly moaned. "You gotta warn me when you do this."

Jisoo giggled, really thinking nothing of it at first. But then she decided to play with him.

As Jisoo continued to massage his head, she watched as he became more and more vulnerable to her. And that's when she took the opportunity.

She gently but firmly gripped his hair and yanked his head back so that he was looking up at her.

It wasn't hard enough to cause any pain to him and his neck but it suprised him, nonetheless. And he liked it.

"Only I can make you feel like this, huh?" She asked playfully, leaning down close to his face.

Jimin gazed at her lips and then back to how close her face was to his. He could kiss her if he wanted. In fact, he felt himself leaning upwards to meet her lips with his.

And just as he was about to do it, she let go of his hair and walked away. Making him let out an almost desperate whine at the sudden loss of pleasure.

That night, it was proven difficult to dance when his pants were feeling extra tight on him.

- a u t h o r s n o t e

y'all ever wonder why they don't always do v lives together? This is why.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love you