❃| social media • 4

Trending

#BUWebtoons
#TheJisooEffect
#BTSxWebtoons

_________

Stream MONO|@streamMONO

"Are you okay?"
"Yes I am"
"Will you take care of yourself for me?"
"Always"
....I lied for the second time in my life - Jimin

Bro, this webtoon is sending me into sad hours #BTSxWebtoons #BUwebtoons

THREAD

@celestial_: wait, who did Jimin lie to??

|

@365sostressed: he lied to Jisoo before she died. In the book, jimin wanted to keep her happy.

|

@celestial_: ooooohh! Okay!

______

King Namjoon| @presidentnamjoon

When you realize Jisoo gave up her heaven and her halo in order to help Jin save the boys.

_____

_____

happy yoongi day | @p.taeupdates

Let me get this straight....Yoongi and Jisoo were going to get married but after what happen with Jimin, they fought and she died. So he tried to kill himself just to get rid of the thoughts and pain of her........yeah, I like crying at 4 am....

______

Stream Epiphany | @gnai_gnai

Jin realized that no matter how many times he goes back in time, no matter how many times he saved the boys, he could never save Jisoo...this webtoons deserves a fucking show.

______

O!RUMULTI2?! | @ddududdu

So....we not gonna talk about how it looks like Jimin was the one in love with Jisoo? Like when Yoongi and Jisoo told their friends about the engagement, why did it seem like Jimin was not happy about it?

Thread

@aestaetics: RIGHT! I thought I was the only one!

|

@ddududdu: especially after he said that the biggest lie he had ever told her was that he didn't love her

|

@lilmeowmeowyoongi: it seemed to me that Jimin was the hidden person. Like he was the other friend that had been in love with her since the beginning. But Yoongi was the one who had her first.

- a u t h o r s n o t e

Y'all spam this chapter, please! I need someone to make me laugh and stuff.

I just read the latest chapter and I'm all messed up right now.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya!