❃| lore olympus • 3

au: greek mythology

part three summary: krystal wants taehyung to trick yoongi, jisoo becomes a pawn in a prank, irene is suspicious of yoongi

ship: yoonsoo

warning: adult content, partying, drinking, strong use of language, dark humor, crude humor, and nut worthy content

Rated: M

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✿*:・°♡°・:*✿

'I am disgusted, I am revolted, I've dedicated my life to the gods of Olympus and this is the thanks I get?'

Angrily, Taehyung carried a limp and dresses in rainbow sequins girl in his arms through the parking lot of the club Lay was having his party in.

An orgy he was hosting and MISSSING was going in the lower part of the club was going on but he just HAD to be a mommy's boy.

'Please, forgive me Jisoo, I know not what I do....'

He genuinely felt so bad about this whole thing. Jisoo was such a sweetheart. A huge, soft, pillowy, flowery baby who could do no wrong. And here he was, going through a prank all because of his vain mother.

'News flash! There's always someone prettier than you! Helena of Troy is still alive!'

How exactly did it get to this point?
Let's go back to 1 hour ago.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You want me to do WHAT?!"

"I don't see why you are so testy about this, Taehyung."

He heard exactly what his mother told him. But he thought it was unnecessary and dumb. Who cares if she's younger and prettier. She looked like a sweet girl.

"All you have to do is get her so drunk that she would pass out, sneak her into Yoongi's car and shoot him with a love arrow! Simple!"

"Look, I get it that you are going through a mid century crisis but you are talking about making the darkest, most terrifying man in Olympus fall in love with a flower goddess!" Taehyung sneered through his teeth.