❃| House of Cards ♠️ mini chapter

au: mafia

mini chapter summary: 20 years old, park taeyong, ascends to his leadership after the death of his grandfather.

ship: ot8

rated: m +

warning: blood, gore, gang related violence, torture, death, strong use of sweat words, gun violence.

━━━━   ❁     ❁    ❁ ━━━━

《• ♤ •》

"We are sorry for your loss, Taeyong. Hidetashi was a trusted friend and he was an even better leader."

Taeyong was only 20 when he lost his grandfather, his mother's father. Hidetashi was old and very sick. His wife died the same way. Of old age.

Taeyong didn't feel too bad about it. He knew his grandfather was going to be with his grandmother now.

Besides, he inherited his wealth and his estate. Trusting his favorite grandson to keep the home alive. And that was exactly what he was gonna do.

"And I know that you will uphold his mantle in the best way possible."

Taeyong sat in his grandfather's conference room with all of the heads of each Yakuza gang that lived in Japan. From Osaka to Hiroshima, they were all there to discuss his new position.

"Thank you, Mr. Ito." Taeyong calmly thanked. "Your condolences is much appreciated."

"But with Hidetashi gone and you're leader, I do have some worries." Mr. Takanomori spoke up, causing him to look at him. "As someone as young as you, could you really handle this business?"

"I assure you, Mr. Takanomori, I was raised to be this." Taeyong calmly argued.

He knew there will be skeptics but he was taught how to handle them in a respectful manner. And he understood. He was only 20 years old. This would make him the youngest Yakuza leader in this generation.

"I am fully capable of running this family like my grandfather did. And I assure all of you, business will still be intact. You have not lost a partner but gained a new ally in me. All I ask is for respect and honor."

"Respect and honor?!" yelled a man from the other side of the table.

He was Kyosuke, used to be the boss of the Yamaguchi-gumi. But the leadership was stolen by Hidetashi, who had more men and more influence over japan.