❃| kpopjunkee: is bighit being too protective?

As always, make sure you comment your opinions and such and vote!!

________

Okay, before I start.

Jhope and Jisoo went to Disneyland together while in Los Angeles. Soohope shippers, let us celebrate!

Anyways, a lot of you during my last live stream asked me to talk about this debate that has been going around for a while. And that is if Bighit is being way too protective of Jisoo.

One half of the fandom argues that they are being too protective of her while the other side says that they are doing what's necessary for their only female family member.

Which I can see why they would say that. Last tour, Jisoo was almost kidnapped.

And since debut, she had a stalker and was almost attacked for it.

Which ultimately gave her PTSD and a terrible fear of airports and other crowded places.

But when does it go too far?

Recently, Jisoo was appointed not one but two personal bodyguards. Someone even said that she wasn't allowed to do a lot of things on her own.

Now, I don't know if that's true or not but it doesn't seem farfetched.

What some are arguing is that being this cautious can get too much for one person. They start to feel like a prisoner in their own group and company. They feel like a child only limited to do certain things.

But who knows how Jisoo feels? She hasn't complained about anything yet.

But on the other side, you can see why BigHit is scared something would happen to her.

Jisoo has faced a lot of hardship since the debut of BTS.

A radio host making up a false rumor.

Disrespect from Knetz.

Certain idols and mcs making sexualizing and/or uncomfortable advances or questions at her on TV. ( you can guess some of them )

She's been the face of a false sexual harassment rumor with her own manager. ( someone made a rumor that Sejin sexually harassed her. Which was very much false. )

You can get the idea that BigHit is only doing what's best for her and only want to keep her safe by hiring these two huge and ex military body guards for her.

Do I think they are restricting her from a lot of things? No.

As we can see, Jisoo seems to be okay with it. Happy, even.

But Jisoo is like Mr. Bangs only daughter. Any father would be this way towards their daughters. Wanting to protect them from all the bad things in the world.

I honestly think Jisoo could handle herself. I mean....did you see how she sword trains? She's practically a ninja.

But in the same breath, Jisoo is a soft, cinnamon roll baby. Anyone who meets her has this instant feeling to protect her.

Irene, Jennie, Daniel Kang and a few other idols.

Honestly, Jisoo is one of the most protected idols in the idol community.

No wonder she's the nation's baby and the nation's princess.

Let me know what you all think.