❃| 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙐𝙍𝘿 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙅𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙊

don't be a ghost reader, I love when readers spam the comments. It motivates me to be better.

━━━ . 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙐𝙍𝘿 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙅𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙊

 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙐𝙍𝘿 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙅𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙊

━━━ . SUGAR DADDIES

In her defense, she was unaware of the term 'sugar daddy' or what a 'sugar baby' really was

In her defense, she was unaware of the term 'sugar daddy' or what a 'sugar baby' really was. If she had knew then, she would have never partake in the while thing.

Towards the end of 2017 to mid 2018, Jisoo had noticed everytime she mentions something she has always wanted but never had the chance to get, two weeks later, that exact item would be sent to her.

And it never came from the same person. It came from different very rich men who lived in either korea or japan.

Jisoo is well loved in Japan because of her roots and she is also well loved in south korea ( obviously ). Meaning she had a lot of different types of fans.

And she was never surprised to hear that they're rich ARMYs who were actively involved in the fandom.

But the expensive gifts never came from ARMY. They came from 5 millionaires. Two whom lived in South Korea and three who lived in Japan ( one in Tokyo and the other in Osaka ).

Because she was so grateful yet shocked by the gifts, she kept in touch with all of them by writing to them or contacting them via email. Because she thought they were kind fans.

She never anticipated on them being grown men who wanted to spoil her financially.

Once, while on Bon Voyage, Jisoo expressed to Jin that she once saw a sapphire necklace when they went to Dubai last summer. She wanted it so bad but she didn't want to spend that much money on herself like that.