❃| the public reacting to Jisoo's visuals

Be sure to comment a lot it's been very boring lately on here and I love reading your comments.
Also, happy birthday to my oc Jisoo!

In which Jisoos visuals causes chaos in Korea

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[1]: pretty as a painting

There had been many things Jisoo has gone viral over. Once, she smiled and a clip of that went viral world wide.

Another time, all she did was let out a giggle during a concert and the crowd started giving her a standing ovation.

Jisoo was known for being one of the most beautiful kpop idols worldwide by not only korean media but in other places in the world.

Mainly because most people are captivated by her light blue eyes and alluring smile. Also because of how Jisoo is so unaware of the attention she gets based on her visuals, korean media finds her super attractive.

One of those moments happened during the MMA back in 2018.

Jisoo was nominated for best female artist that same year and she ultimately won the award. After giving her speech, she walked down the long runway that lead her back to her seat with the boys.

During that walk, she spotted a camera filming her. So she smiled directly at it as her hair blew back a little, as if she was receiving the crown for Miss Korea.

Her blue eyes shined in the light and her smile was dazzling to look at.

That entire moment had everyone in attendance gasp loudly in awe as they witness her smile on the big screen

That single moment went viral in a mere hour during the award show.