❃| war of hormones • 6

au : college

part six summary: alpha sigma phi plans a party, jisoo wants to start a charity event for cancer.

ship: it's a surprise

rated: m

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

outfit

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"PARTY AT THE ALPHA SIGMA PHI HOUSE!"

After class, came lunch time. And most "cool students" hung out at the huge quad in the middle of the campus. As students began to fill the quad, members of the ALPHA SIGMA PHI house started handing out flyers to their party they were having in four days.

"Bring your friends, your friend's friends and have a grand time!" Jimin announced as the other members started giving flyers to people they thought were cool.

"Don't forget, next week is our annual charity event hosted by UNICEF. If you have a kind heart, donate now." Chanyeol added. "Otherwise, you look like an insensitive dick!"

"Oh great, another rager." Yeri mumbled sarcastically. "Just what we need."

Yeri and Jisoo walked together to the quad yo meet up with Jennie, Lisa and Irene for lunch when they saw the big crowd surrounding the ALPHA SIGMA PHI members.

"What's going on?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"Another very wild and very dangerous party." Yeri explained as they walked through. "What my sister told me is that they go above and beyond over any party they plan. Last year, they had a huge volcano water slide."

"What? Really?" Jisoo asked, very shocked.

Yeri nodded. "And as one of the top houses, APLHA PHI KAPPA has to go. . . .yay."

Jisoo could tell she didn't want to go. It was evident in her face and tone of voice. She wondered if the other girls felt the same.

"Well, hello Yeri!" A very cocky and deep voice stopped the girls.

The two looked and saw none other than Jimin and Chanyeol, someone Jisoo wasn't familiar with, walk towards them.

Yeri resisted the urge to growl as she turned to them. "What do you guys want? We're busy."

"We just want to invite you to our party." Jimin said, grinning. "The two top houses have to have some kind of peace with each other."