❃| black bandana

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

date: June, 12, 2017

place: the bangtan dorm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Where is it?!"

All day, Jisoo had been looking for something. None of the boys knew what it was. But whatever it was, it meant a lot to her.

"What are you looking for?" Jin asked from the doorway of her room.

He had been watching Jisoo run through the dorm, tossing things around, looking very disheveled. It was at a worrying level.

"My black bandana, it's missing." She mumbled, looking through her closet.

Jin remembered that black bandana. When they were trainees, Jisoo wore that thing everywhere she went.

To practice, she would use it to keep her hair out of her face, to the recording studio, she would tie it around her wrist.

If the group was out at a diner, she would have it in her pocket or wear it as a hair band.

Even after debut, everyone has seen her with it at least once. She never left home without it.

No one knew the significance of that black bandana. They all just thought it was something from home. An old nothing.

But he could see that wasn't the case for Jisoo. She held a great value for it.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked, after Jisoo pushed past him to look in a different area.

By then, the rest had came out of wherever they were to see why there was so much noise. Half of them were sleeping a little.

"I'm looking for my black bandana!" She yelled from the living room.

"That old thing?" Jimin mumbled.

"Its not old, Jimin!" She argued, aggressively tossing throw pillows behind her.

"It is very old." Taehyung agreed with him. "I think it's time you let it go."

"I can't just let it go, Taehyung." Jisoo said, only paying him half attention.

"Jisoo, maybe they're right."  Namjoon said calmly as she sighed, looking elsewhere. "I mean, you've had it since 2012. It was getting tattered and it was losing its color."