❃| bangtan bomb : yeontan and friends

- Jisoo's dogs -

look of the chapter

look of the chapter

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was rare to see Jisoo's dogs, Oreo and Yubin, in a bangtan bomb

It was rare to see Jisoo's dogs, Oreo and Yubin, in a bangtan bomb. Fans only saw DK, the marmoset monkey that Yoongi and Jisoo owned, in Bangtan Bombs but not Yubin and Oreo.

Yubin was a Christmas gift from Yongguk and Oreo was given to her by Buzzfeed after the group's puppy interview a while back.

Yubin was an all white Maltipoo mix and Oreo was a Shihpoo mix. Yubin is a girl while Oreo is a boy. Both are just as energetic as Yeontan.

Well trained and they were healthy.

While getting ready for a performance, Sejin brought the three dogs with them for a fun day together. Which will be the first time the fans will see Yubin and Oreo on Bangtan Bombs.

Jisoo sat on one of the couches with Taehyung, watching all three dogs scurry around each other.

Oreo was a huge mama's boy. He loved being under Jisoo. Which was why he just snuggled on her lap with a doggy smile, watching everyone.

Yubin and Yeontan played together, barking and wrestling with each other.

Yubin was definitely more playful than Oreo.

"They're growing up so fast." Taehyung commented, smiling at the dogs.

Jisoo smiled back, agreeing. "Yubinnie is very hyper today."

"Yah, Oreo, hyung didn't raise you this way." Yoongi said, sitting next to her. The small dog gave him a doggy smile. "Yah, why is he so cuddly with you?"

"Because, hes my baby boy." Jisoo said, holding him closer. Oreo licked her chin before wiggling out of her arms.

Yubin and Yeontan kept tackling each other and playfully barking, which gathered their attention.

"You think Holly would win in a fight with Yubinnie?" Taehyung asked, smiling fondly at the two dogs.

"For sure Yubin." Jisoo answered without hesitation, which made Yoongi look at her with a challenging look.

"You wanna bet, you little goblin?"

"Holly maybe taller but Yubin is faster."

"Battle of the puppies!" Jungkook yelled off camera, causing everyone to laugh.

"I think Army would appreciate seeing Yubin and Oreo in this." Jimin said, walking towards them with Oreo in his arm.

Oreo really liked Jimin for some unknown reason. If he wasn't with Jisoo, he was with Jimin.

"I would have to show them more often then."

___________

"Next time you all see the puppies, it will be Yubinie vs Holly." Jungkook said to the camera, holding Yeontan.

Jisoo was too busy getting her hair done so she couldn't stop his antics.

"Oreo can referee and Yeontan and I can be commentary."

"SHUT UP, JUNGKOOK!" Jisoo yelled off camera, causing him to laugh.

Needless to say, it was a very funny Bangtan Bomb. Also very fun to edit.