❃| ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ [ one shot ]

[ one shot - 1]

rated : M 21+

ship: yoonsoo

summary: jisoos friend thinks she's in need of a little "phone therapy"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Jisoo mumbled, pacing in her apartment. She was a college student, on her 3rd year and she had never experienced the college life.

While living on her own, Jisoo's friend, Haerin, thought she was too. . . inexperienced. Not that there was anything bad but Jisoo did tell her that she wanted to experience more than just studies in college.

So her friend gave her a number to a late night hotline. Reluctantly, Jisoo agreed to her proposal. And now, she was regretting it.

And she didn't even press the call button yet.

"Come on!" Jisoo gritted, running her fingers through her hair. "Don't be a wuss."

Deciding that she should just get over it, she pressed the call button. Only to instantly regret it afterwards.

"I can't do this! Maybe I should just hang-"

" welcome to midnight hotline, where your fantasies become reality."

"Fuck. . ." She mumbled, plopping down on her bed. No going back now.

" we currently only have one operator available, would you like to speak to him?"

"Y-Yeah, I guess." She stuttered. She still couldn't believe she was doing this.

" okay, please wait while we connect you to our operator."

Some sad excuse of sexy jazz music played. It almost made her laugh. While she waited, Jisoo let sink in that she was really about to talk to a phone sex operator. Like, she was really doing this.

"I'm gonna kill Haerin." She mumbled again.

Suddenly, a very attractive and deep voice brought her back to reality.