❃| kpopjunkee: if jisoo was an smrookie

This is a chapter speaking on if Jisoo were in the smrookie program.

________

Just think. BigHit was this close to losing Jisoo to SM.

And like any other fan out there, you can't help but wonder. What if Jisoo were in SM.

I dont know about you, but I think about it a lot.

What if Jisoo said yes to the proposal. What if Jisoo wasn't in BTS. What would be different?

Would the relationship between her and the boys become nonexistent? Most likely. As sad as it seems.

And I understand how some dont even want to think about that possibility.

Because we look at Jisoo and her relationship with each of the members and we don't want to see that stop. Not now or ever.

But what most people or new fans don't know is that we almost lost Jisoo a couple of times. Even after debut.

Back in 2014, Jisoo almost left the group because of a scandal involving her eye color.

For those who don't know, a radio host in Korea did not like Jisoo at all, for some reason. He had no reason, either. He just didn't like her.

So in light of his disdain for the maknae, he made up a crazy rumor about Jisoo getting eye color surgery and basically said that she lied about being born with blue eyes.

And naturally, when people hear things coming from any media outlet ( rather fact or fiction ), they believed it.

Some antis even went so much as send Jisoo and the group death threats. It had even went as far as them comparing different photos of Jisoo, trying to find nonexistent evidence of her lying.

It went so far that Jisoo almost left the group. And in the middle of their second comeback.

It became so bad that Jisoo's mom even had to publically come out to her daughters aid and file a lawsuit to the radio host for defamation of character. And that went to anyone who sent her any more death threats.

And BigHit backed her up on that and filed their own lawsuit to the radio host.

I dont know, it was very bad but I'm glad the real fans came to her defense and successfully put an end to it.

Long story short, the radio host was forced to apologize on his show before it got shut down and Jisoo's family won the case.

Getting off topic here, I'm sorry.

Anyways, what if Jisoo was an SMROOKIE?

I don't know about you guys but I see her in Red Velvet or SNSD ( despite being too young for them ).

Wouldn't it have been cool to see how Jisoo would look during the Peek-a-boo era?

The red dress, the rainbow outfit, the scary concept of the video? She would fit right in.

And what about Bad Boy?

Honestly, I would probably have a heart attack if I saw Jisoo dress like them in the MV.

Or even in Red Flavor. I think she would look so beautiful in the summer concept.

What do you think her fruit would be?

Oh, I'm going off topic Haha.

But anyways, I see her being in a group, honestly. Rather a boy group or a girl group.

But it would be interesting to see her as a soloist under the label. She's already doing great with her solo work.

Her style would definitely be very different.

Let me know what you all think.

- a u t h o r s n o t e

Someone requested this, i dont remember who

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya