❃| babysitting ✦ 1

In which the boys are granted the opportunity to babysit Mina.

Jisoo was currently gone because of solo scheduling and GOLDEN scheduling and she wouldn't be back after a few weeks

She was currently in Los Angeles for a press conference for GOLDEN's official debut and she was filming another mv with the group. Just to get all of the stuff out of the way before BTS puts out another album.

But not only that, she and the girls had to film their web series called Summer Magic, a musical/ rom-com for Lotte Duty Free.

It was safe to say Jisoo had a lot on her shoulders but she reassured that she could do it. Otherwise she wouldn't be in the profession she was in, if she couldn't take it.

But while all of that was going on, Tatsu, Jisoo's mother and Jisoo's father, Seokmin, made plans to travel to Los Angeles to visit Seokmin's older brother, Daehyun and his wife, Karen for their anniversary party.

Since Mina, now 5 years old, couldn't go ( the party is for adults only ), Tatsu entrusted Jisoo to take care of her for about 4 days. But Jisoo was already in Los Angeles, so she asked the boys to take care of her.

Just until Taeyong, her older brother, came back from Incheon and then he'll keep her for the week.

Everything seemed simple enough.

While Jin tried babyproofing the entire house, the rest of the members got ready in their own way.

"Why are you locking Jisoo's studio door?" Taehyung asked, watching Jungkook lock it.

"Because, Jisoo specifically said that she didn't want anyone in her studio while she's gone." He replied, pulling out the key. "Not after we let DK on the loose and he got lost in the house."

Taehyung scoffed a little, crossing his arms. "And she trusts you, of all people, to uphold that rule?"

Jungkook tossed the keys with one hand while smirking arrogantly. "Well, when you're this good looking and can do things with his - "

"I don't need to know that!!!" Taehyung yelled, covering his ears. "It's still weird, dude."

"Anyways, you become her favorite in the group." Jungkook continues, placing the keys in his pocket. "Which is me, if you haven't noticed."

"Oh, please. I'm her favorite." Taehyung argued.

"I can give you five reasons why your argument is invalid."