Kao's family

Kao's grandfather was thai, famous in medical field while his grandmother was Korean, well known in construction business. He looks a lot like her and his aunt, the woman he calls mom now.
I introduced Beam in the last two chapters who claimed to be his brother, which he kinda is. Both their fathers were childhood friends.

James Dawrung

An engineer. He was a very kind, cheerful and a very optimistic person, confident in his own skin and never intimidated by anyone, lot like Kao and Beam. Though he married the woman his parents chose for him but he did love her with all his heart. He was heart broken when his wife just up and left, leaving a three years old kid alone at home, not even bothering to inform anyone but he managed to beat that. He came out strong and raised both Beam and Kao. He died in a car accident on the worst night of Kao's life. His poor boys never got back to who they were before that. Kao might lost his father that night but Beam, he literally lost everything. James was a big pillar in his life and it all crumbled down when when he died, leaving the kid to his biological family's mercy. 

Dr

Dr. Lyla Ha Dawrung

She is Kao's aunt and James' maternal cousin. A pediatrician who devoted her life for kids, ironic, since she can't conceive one herself. She used her family name until marriage to Ben Vongviphan and after her messy divorce, she embraced her heart broken brother's kids with an open heart and also his father's name, to make herself known in the medical field. Her life revolves around her kids, hospital and her foundation for sick kids. She's Beam's ex step mom, kinda.

 She's Beam's ex step mom, kinda

Beam Baramee Vongviphan

To James, this down here, is his Beam. His beautiful and naughty little baby. But to the world, he is the notorious Casanova, the heartless prince, a cold bastard. World was not kind to Beam, hell it played a very bad joke on the six year old boy when he found out the life he knew was never a life for him to begin with. He still managed to survive till James was alive but after he died, there was no one to protect Beam.

That is when the Casanova was born.