15. I Smell Trouble

Hello again🤓🤓
Let's get rollin'
Some might not like this chapter but what can I say

My work my rules😎😎

Not proofread, sorry for any mistakes

*****
.
.
Sandee was running in hurry, working on the straps of her bag and cursing June in her head. They were supposed to submit the report together but the idiot bailed on her.

Since she was busy with her bag, she didn't see what she ran into.

Or more precisely,
Who she ran into.

"Shit! Are you blind moron?" She snapped picking up her files not noticing the blue jacket in front of her.

"Is that how you talk to your seniors, Nong Sandee?"
A fimiliar voice came, not from the tower in front of her but from someone behind her.

'Oh crap!'

===========

.
.
"Where you think you're running to?" Thada held Kao before he tripped.

"Tsk... I hit my foot Thada!" He cried out

"Oii... you whine to me like I'm your dad" he smiled.

He doesn't mind though. They've been at this for some time now, even before Pete suggested him to adopt Kao and Kao doesn't even mind being called his daughter.

"Didn't you say you'll adopt me?" Kao pouted making Thada ruffle his hair.

"Yeah but I don't want a whiny daughter, I already have June. And where you going in hurry?"

"Fuck you! I'm whiny now?" June complained.

But yeah, they ignore him.

"I'll meet my friends at CommArts, we need to go to airport" he told his friends happily.

"Emm... your friend is coming today?" Pete asked, his eyes fixed on Thada and the hand holding Kao steady.

"Yup! Soooo I'll go. Byee!"
He ran again.

"Wait...." Thada went after him. "I'll come too. I need to look for San"

"In CommArts?" Kao blinked. "Miss her that much?"

"Shut up dummy. Aren't you late?" Thada pushed him away from the others.
.
.
.
"That idiot! Look how happy he is"
June laughed looking at them but when he turned to Pete, he frowned. Pete was glaring at their friends.

"You know Thada and I sometimes really worry about that boy"

"Huh... why?"

"He's too good for this. We don't usually see nice and cute kids in engineering and there's a reason for that if you understand what I'm saying"

Pete frowns a little, not really understanding where it's going. June is never serious about anything.

"He's too innocent and cute and he doesn't even know that. One of these days he might end up getting more attention than he asked for. By that I mean more attention than he's already getting from you"

Pete gulped when June looked away, flustered with what they're talking about.

"How...."
Pete lost words.

June snorted.
"It's not like you try to hide it and I see things. Just because the others didn't notice doesn't mean nobody realise hiw you undress him with your eyes and it's not very pleasant to watch"

Pete blushed.
"Eh.... You em.... it's not, it's nothing like that. I..."

"Just.... you know Thada and I were his friends first and I'm not sure what to call the.... whatever it is but we already love him and he loves us so get used to it. It won't change"