14. I'm your Servant

Hello🙃🙃 So.... this is just a light interactive chapter for Pete and Kao. I mean what else can I do after the way I ended the last chapter 😅😅

I still can't believe I did that, I actually wrote that!!

Read, vote and comment if you like it.
**

Pete wants to kill himself right now.

Reason?

Duh... he's embarrassed and Kao isn't making it any easier.

Yeah he managed to convince Kao not to tell the others about 'his little problem' as Kao called it but that doesn't make it easy.

To much to think Kao is the most innocent one out of their group. First he whined about his endangered innocence, calling Pete a pervert, which Pete claimed he's not.

Then he decided he needs to warn his friends and ask Thada to protect him. Pete had to beg him out of that one, agreeing to be his servant for a whole week.

He was ready to do chicken dance in front of the whole department but Kao thought he already is a big chicken so instead he should make up for ruining his pure mind and buy him lots of desserts.

So after all the tiring negotiations with his master, carrying his bag around all day and completing his notes here he is, standing in the queue for fish soup, with Thada staring daggers at his back.

"What now asshole?" He snapped at his friend.

"Did I say anything?" Thada simply raised his eyebrows.

(Huff) "Yeah like I can't tell you want to"
After all, he was the reason Pete agreed to this stupid deal.
"Don't worry too much, I have no ulterior motives for your daughter. He's in safe hands"

(A/n: I'm not really sure though 🙄😅)

"Huh? Daughter?"

"Yes, bastard! Daughter, your daughter!
Geez you people should do me a favor, marry San and then you both can adopt Kao and June"

Thada finally smiled. They returned to their table.

"And what would you be then? My son in law?"

Pete snorted but then laughed at the thought.
"Then I should forget it, San would never marry her daughter to me"

"Whose getting married" June asked.

"Hey San! Let's adopt this Kao" Thada ruffled Kao's hair.

"Hmm.... happily" she smiled and looked away.

"And June too" Pete added.

"Sure, I'll just have P'Chacha sew his mouth shut"

"There... she agrees to have kids with me"

They laughed but Sandee didn't say anything, just quietly sipped on her drink to hide her smile.

"Wait you want ME? You want me but not Pete?" June turned to Thada.

"Nope" they both said in union.

"Ofcourse they don't want him, there's nothing good on him!" Kao laughed at his face.

"Oiii idiots! I'm sitting right here"

But they kept laughing at him.

"See you don't need to worry San rejecting you, Kao doesn't want you either"

Kao and Sandee looked at them both.
"What you mean?"

"Oii... San would you marry off Kao with Pete?"