22. The Sweetener

Hi Reader, sorry for the long wait.

A quick confession... and a bit ranting,
I was never a fan of 2 moons. Guilty but yeah, phayo never appealed me and it didn't help the novel was mostly focused on those two. But I always loved the dynamic of Forth and Beam.
Then I watched the series and fell in love with both Tae and Tee, especially Tee and was mad that they didn't get any screentime together😡😡
And as If that wasn't enough of a torture, they renewed the series and fired the whole cast. 
😭 Just to think I won't get to see those naughty eyes and beautiful smile again as beam😤😤
Well all in all, the new series came and turned out great in every possible way. Except that they didn't give Beam enough character built but well Dome did an exceptional job. I know it's just my opinion but I'm greatly impressed by the whole cast of 2 moons 2 and yet again in love with both pavel and dome. And at the same time🙄
Did I say again?
Yeahh
Like greedy much?!

But for this fanfic, Tae is the Forth I'm going with because one: I still love him more and two, come on, go up ⬆️ and look at that expression. That deep and calculating look is what I want here.

So all that ranting being done, this one is a bit  of a stupid chapter but from here onward, we're on mission Petekao

Have fun 😉

=======

He was busy staring down his coffee when he heard a groan and looked around to find a very neat and lean figure in uniform who had a taller guy's hand locked behind his back. That tall guy being his own junior and the current campus moon.

He blinked. Then, like any good spectator he moved his chair to get a better view. The man had his back towards Forth but he could still see the shock and pain on his junior Mingkwan's face. The guy whispered something in Ming's ear who looked up and instantly flashed his teeth like a happy kid. The guy shook his head, letting Ming go who gave him a thumbs up and earned a painful smack at the back of his head.

That man walk towards exit, stop and then turn towards the counter. Forth watched that back with interest till the cafe door opened and Phun called a name.
"Nong Kao!"

======

Kao's in a very bad mood since yesterday. How dare that fucker! I'm not... arghhh!!

Soon as he entered the cafe the soothing smell of caffeine and sweets entered his nose, calming him down instantly.

"Nong Kao!"

He groaned inwardly. What kind of an idiot interrupts people going to eat desserts? Cruel!
It was P'Phun who called him. Kao looked around. The cafe was nearly empty. He sighed and walked near. Phun was in the same club with Rome, he must want to know where that little troublemaker disappeared to. Yet again.

He politely greeted everyone and smiled at P'Sharp, his direct senior who ruffled his hair. "What are you doing here rascal?"

Kao didn't mind the action but rolled his eyes at the question. "I'm playing soccer P, fancy joining?"

That earned him a smack. He laughed and turned to Phun who wasn't sitting with the others.
"Ow.. Sorry P, I still don't know when he'll be back. P'Rome... he's really, really sick right now"
Well he is... lovesick🙄

(A/n: you just wait
for your turn dear)

Phun nodded. "We talked and I was about to contact you, here..." he handed Kao a schedule. "He said you'd help in his place."