32. Do I or Do I Not

"Heyy!! I'm here" she called loudly. 'Where's everyone?'

"In here Emma!" Rome called. She went in to find him, May Gift and a very cute boy, all cleaning up the wet kitchen floor. 

"Was there a tsunami? What the hell happened?" She asked with wide eyes. Rome was wet too. 

May sighed in exasperation. "Tweedledee and Tweedledum happened" Emma looked at all their tired faces and burst out laughing. She knew who May was talking about.

"Oh what did they do?"

"They broke the faucet! That's what those dumb and dumber bitches did" Rome complain. 

"Why?"

"Pete wanted to help Kao" that made Emma laugh more. Never. Those two clowns together, never cease to make her laugh.

========

"What?" Kao asked him with a cute frown, handing him spare clothes. He took the clothes, eyes never leaving Kao's body. Kao turned red under his gaze. "Stop staring at me creep" Kao covered his torso with a towel.

Pete chuckled at that. "Why? Are you shy?"

"Wha-" Kao chuckled nervously. "Why the fuck would I be s-shy? It's y-you staring at me like a pervert" flustered he turned away from Pete.

They were both upstairs in Kao's room, shirtless, getting dry and changed after  the kitchen accident. Pete sat on the bed, wiping himself and watching Kao march towards bathroom with the towel still covering his front while his bare back exposed for full view. Pete frown. "Where are you going?"

"To change?"

"Why?"

"Should I... not change?" Kao frowned again.

"I've seen you without clothes before, remember? More than once" Pete chuckled.

"So...you want me to change my boxers... out here?!" Kao pointed down.

"I don't mind you changing your boxers in front of me" Pete grinned.

Kao blinked. "I can't believe we're arguing where I change my boxers" he said to himself.

"Feels like a married couple, don't you?" Pete replied. "And besides, your boxers fit you so well, you might as well not wear them. I can make out the shape of your ass" he teased Kao even more seeing him blush so beautifully bright. "Sexy..."

Kao puffed his cheeks, face turned pink. "P-perv!" He ran inside and shut the door with a bang. He could hear Pete laugh loudly and put a hand on his chest miserably.

"Come on..." he whispered to his heart. "Don't beat so fast" He sat down hugging himself for a long time before getting dressed. "Please don't"

.
.

"The fu- jeez!" Kao had to hold his heart again when he came out and bumped straight into Pete.

"Nope! Just me" Pete bit the inside of his cheek to not laugh or worse, pounce on the cute creature in front of him. Was it just him being lovesick or was Kao getting more and more cute by the day?

"Why're you still here?"

"I'm waiting on you" Pete still had that big grin on. "You were in there long"

"I can find my way down my own house thank you!" Kao snapped. But Pete didn't stop grinning like a fool, Kao groaned, hitting him across the shoulder. "Why're you always annoying me like that asshole?"

"Because you're cute" Pete pinched his cheek. But the look he gave Kao flustered the pale guy even more, who jerked his hand away a bit harshly. Pete's smile wavered slightly "What's wrong Kao?"