10. Bad Day

(Rome's POV)
.
.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong or I have to beat it out of you?" Emma finally snap at me.

"What?!" I pouted. "Nothing's wrong!"

"Yeah? You're biting your nails. You checked your watch ten times in one hour. You even ignored P'Pick, he called you like three times!"

I just gaped at her. Seriously?!

"Is that how you plan to spend your single life? Counting my nail bites and missed calls?" I whispered in her ear earning myself a smack.

That's why I didn't wanna be alone with her right now. She'll know and she'll bug me.
I can tell Emma practically anything. But for the first time in my life, I can't tell her something, not right now. Though I doubt that kid could be much help but I really wanna talk and I can only talk to Kao.

"I just wanna spend a quiet day"

"Yesterday's drag race too much for you?"

I elbowed her and she laughed.

"Well I can't picture you being mad at P'Pick but you should have seen Kao's face" She said.

I shook my head and smiled. 

"He named P'Pick grumpy face" she chuckled.

"Well... that fits!"

We both bursted out laughing.

"You guys look happy!"

(IS ONE DAY OF QUIET TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!!)

We turned to find P'Din smiling at us. I wanna bang my head.

A/n: this face up here is too innocent and cute for the stuff I might make him do😓

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/n: this face up here is too innocent and cute for the stuff I might make him do😓

"Hey Rome! Hi Emma" he spared her half a glance before turning all his attention to me.

"Hi P" I greeted him while Emma just grimaced.

"You didn't return my calls last night" he was smiling sweetly at me, too sweetly.

"Emm... P, I spent a very busy weekend, I slept pretty early"

"Auu.... I felt like you're avoiding me" now he's pouting at me.

(Yeah? Take a hint!)

"I'm just too busy these days, I hardly even get time to spend with Emma"

(What? Am I obligated to give you explanations?!)

"Do you wanna eat with me after school?" He asked.

"Sorry P! I've to work on some pictures"

"Really? Here at the club room? When? I can join you" he got excited.

Picture Me & You- The Perfect Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें