28. Idiots Walk Together

Heyy readers
So what do we do with Pete and Kao? Should I get them drunk and throw them in bed together?😈

How long would it take Rome to move on?

And Dark blue kiss!!!
Yeyyyy!!! I waited so long for the series to come up but now waiting one week seems impossible🙄🙄 Tay and New's acting skills improved so much!! And the way they both sneak around Kao's mom and their friends yet you can tell they already know🤣🤣👌

P. S. You might find out something new about Pete or Kao or both....😁

Have fun reading💕
===♡♡

(3rd person POV)

He looked up in surprise when someone waved a big chocolate in front of him

"Hey" the guy in white shirt and black pants smiled softly at the little boy who blinked and took the chocolate shyly.

"Thank you" he said in a small voice.

"How you feel?"

Sun nodded, not looking up. The guy sat beside him. "You remind me of my little brother. He was also this shy around strangers when he was a kid"

Sun bit his lips. "And... now?" He asked timidly making the older guy laugh.

"Now.." he clicked his tongue. "He's a wild cat" both laughed  and sat in comfortable silence for sometime. Sun wasn't intimidated by the older guys presence. He'd peak at him from time to time. He looked very handsome and young.

"He really cares about you" he told Sun and pointed at Yacht who was busy talking at the reception. "He was so worried that day coz you won't wake up"

Sun smiled looking at his uncle. "I wish uncle was my dad" he pouted and looked back at the guy beside him.

The guy smiled. "Well he cares like one"

Sun smiled. "Are you a doctor P?"

He laughed. "I will be soon" he looked at Yacht again. "You know I promised I won't tell him but..."
Sun's expression changed into a scared one. The guy shook his head. "I won't!! But you need help"

"Why do you care?"

He regarded Sun for a moment. "When I was your age... I was bullied too. Not like this but I was"

Sun's eyes widened. This man. Bullied?!

"I was so skinny back then while my friend was too short and chubby for their taste" he gave Sun a very careful look. "There was this group of football players who'd call me names and said how I looked like a girl. They'd corner me, it didn't help I was bit sassy... okay maybe too sassy but still... I got beat up too. A lot coz I won't go down without a fight"

Sun visibly stiffened at that. "What did you.. do?" He asked hesitantly

"Well I slept with all the girls they were interested in" he answered bluntly then bit his tongue.