21. Just Perfect

In my fanfic, Pick is stupid. Deal with it.

And hints. Watch out for those😉
Have a good read

========

May entered the room to see her cousin sprawled on floor. Emma shushed her and pointed to the bed.

"Where the hell was he?" She always had a short temper

"Ask your best pal but if you wanna stay, shut the fuck up" Emma rolled her eyes.
"Or atleast keep it down"

"Do I kill them both?" May whispered.

"Let him sleep. For now" Emma shrugged. "Then we can sacrifice 'em both later"

"Happily" May slumped down with her. "How's he?"

"Well he cried for hours, then promised he won't cry... and cried more, scared his mom over breakfast with his puffy eyes, ate like a giant, then cried and slept more" Emma kept waving her hands while telling all this. "You got the notes I asked for?"

"Hmm" May handed her a bag and sat. "What happened?"

"Nothing really, we're the emotional kind of people, we tend to go crazy when we're in love" Emma shrugged.
"Kao dropped you?"

"Him and his boyfriend" May rolled her eyes. Clearly she didn't like it.

"The one he doesn't know he has?"__Emma

"Huh han" May grimaced. "I mean, huh... sure, he has the look..."

Emma raised her eyebrows.
"You do realise you're too old to get jealous over friends?"

"I'm not!" She almost shout and put a hand on her mouth.
Then whispered. "Why'd I be jealous of a duck-faced idiot?"

"An han" Emma smirked at May. "Well you might as well get used to the duck-face. He's already invaded a lot of space in Kao's life despite Kao hating him at first. He won't just stop here"

"Huh! Gimme a break, it's painful to watch, he can't even make Kao see it"__May

Emma shook her head and laughed.
"I'm pretty sure no one can  make Kao see something he doesn't wanna see. You of all people should know that"

May glared at her cousin and got busy with her phone.

=========

(Pick's POV)