In the Grey

Valerie's POV:

"No," I denied it. "How could that be possible?"

"Like I said," he pressed the knife against my neck now. "Mom and Dad never sent me to jail."

"You fucking asshole!" I tried to kick him off of me again but he pressed my wrists to the ground and dug his lower self into my body uncomforatably.

"Don't worry," he laughed maliciously. "I'll tell you." He let out a quick, whiskey scented breath before explaining further. "So after our parents said they sent me to jail I went and dyed my hair and did a few other things to change the way I look. But that, my dear, dear Valerie...was the easy part." I shot him a quizzical look, trying to mask my fear of the undeniable upcoming events. "And when mom and dad passed I made sure to find you... I wanted you as mine. Forever. But you wouldn't have that, would you?"

"You're fucking crazy, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I do. But the thing is - I'm okay with that." He said eerily.

I cocked my head in response, rolling my eyes. "And what do you want now?"

Cole...or do I say Ryan? Looked at his watch before answering. "It's five to eleven, your sister is going to be here soon." He grabbed me and turned me around so his hands were around my wrists wrapped in tape. "Now, I'm going to untie you. You are going to undress and walk into the ocean. No funny business, Val. I'll shoot Demi the first chance I get if you run."

I gulped down the remaining fear inside of me. Is this it? Is this the end?
I undressed from the clothes and did as Ryan said. "Now, walk into the ocean. And watch."

I did as I was told, though confused as to what I would have to watch. As I walked from the cave I shamefully made my way to the salty waters. Once my chest was covered a familiar voice became audible on the shore.

"Valerie!"

It was Demi.

"Demi!!" I cried. My sister. She came.

Demi was about to run into the ocean but Ryan interfered. "Stop. Right. There." He ordered. "Or I shoot," Ryan aimed the gun to Demi's temple. She froze with fear and I froze along with her.

The water was getting cold and the waves became higher and higher. Before this was over I would probably die from freezing to death.
The shivers of the wind weren't doing anything to help either

"What do you want from us?" Demi screamed. "I'll give you anything as long as you let Valerie go."

"It's either you or your sister," he said to Demi.

"Take me!" We both said in unison.

I wanted to get out of the water but Cole knew how ashamed of my body I was. He knew it would stop me. He knew this was how he would get his way. "You self centered som of a-"

BANG.

And just as quickly as the bang had shattered the lights of my eyes went out.

Hey y'all ! Sorry i havent updated in a while. Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving :)
Next chapter will be dedicated to a lucky commenter :) your comments always make me smile :)
What do you guys think will happen next ??? (Sorry this chapter isnt the best im really tired but just really wanted to update for y'all.)