All Night Long

Demi's POV:

Within three hours we were all packedup and ready to go with flight tickets bought.

"Demi?"

"Yeah, Val?"

"Are you sure you want to take me with you?"

I smiled at her. Her brown hair was braided to the side and she was wearing dark skinny jeans and a band tshirt. "Of course!" She smiled back with relief. "ANd I know you don't have your stuff, but going back to Cole's is not an option. So for now we can share clohes but when we get back to L.A. I'll take you shopping."

"Wow," Val laughed. "I don't know what to say... Thank you."

"Don't worry about it," I took my suitcase in one hand and Marissa and Valerie followd me out the door.

"But nobody's ever odne something like that for me."

"Well, I am. And you're gonna like it," I laughed.

We took the elevator down to the ground floor and met Max at the door. "Demi, who's this?"

"Max," I hooked my free arm through Valerie's. "This is my friend Valerie, Valerei this is my ody guard, Max."

"Nice to meet you," Val practically whispered.

He smiled at her in return, then turned to me. "I didn't know you had a friend named Valerie?"

"Oh, it's sort of a long story..." I said sheepishly.

"Good thinng we have a long plane ride to sort it out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourty minutes later we arrived at the airport. Apparentlly Marissa weeted about going back to L.A. so there were some fans that greeted us once we got out of the limo.

Marissa and I stopped to take a few pipctures. Some asked who the girl was that was with us.

After getting our oarding passes we went through security and wer the first to board the plane.

"I've never rode first class beofre," Valerie said amazed.

"How many times have you flown?"

"Once." A tear dripped down her cheek. I quickly looked behind us, Max and Marissa had fallen asleep een though the plane didn't take of yet.

"Do you want to talk aout it?"

"My parents' funeral was in Louissiana. That's where we moved from when I was little. All our family is there."

"That must've been tough." I leaned in to give her a hug.

"It was."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valeri's POV:

The flight attendan'ts voie sounded on he speaker. "It's 10:20 at night California time, we'll be getting ready to land in 5 minutes," the seatbelt light flashed on.

Demi turned to me. "You excited?" Her famous smile lit up the whole room.

I didn't know how to upt what I wanted to say into words. This seemed like a dream. I'm sitting right next to my idol, wearing her very own tshirt, on the way to her home. How much better can it get? "Yeah, I said tryig to hold downn much of the excitement.

Demi and I turned around. "Marissa! Max! Wake up," she laughed and turned back to me  when they wouldn't budge. "Hold up," she pulled out her phone. "I'm gonna put this on keek."

She pressed record and pointed the camera at me. I willed myself not t blush.

"Valerie!" She giggled, "Wake them up!"

I laughed back and turned around, surprised at my own confidence. She pointed her phone towards uas after giving the camera a goofy smile. I poked Marissa in the side and she jolted up, smacking my hand away.

"What the hell!?"

Demi and I laughed a loud laugh, one of those that came straight from the heart.

I was just about to wake up Max when a flight attendant tapped on my shoulder. "Excuse me, miss. But what on earth are you doing? We are about to land!"

Demi tried to choke bac her laughter as I blushed and sat down back in my seat.

"Now buckle up," the flight attendant ordered.

"Okay," I gigled and made a face at the camera.

"Looks like our plan has been foiled!" Demi said in a dramatic voice before pressing the record buton again to stop the video.

She nudged me on the shoulder. "I didn't know you were a trouble maker?"

"I'm not!" I laughed, "you made me!"

"If I told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?" She said sarcastically.

"Ugh, you sound like my mom." My eyes got serious. The plane shook as we began our descent.

"Was she a nice woman?" Demi asked, her eyes pleading for me to let her in. My instincts screamed NO, but how could I not? She's practically takin me in because I have nowhere to go. I looked into her big, brown eyes. Her hair was fishtailed to the side, it was messy but somehow perfect.

"She could be if she wanted to, be," I finally answered. "But the last fie years of her life she mostly pend drinking and going to paries..."

"I'm sorry you had to go thorugh that," she sid as we hit the groundon her last word.

"It's okay," I forced a smkle. "My brother and I got used to it."

"You have a brother!?"

Yeah," I whispered holding back tears.

"How old is he?"

"Twenty."

"Why aren't you living with him?"

Tears were running down my cheeks by now. If he found out what happenedmaybe she wouldn shun me like the rest of them... "Can we talk about something else?"

"Okay, but you're not fully off the hook.

Great, I thought.

The plane pulled into it's shceduled gate and we began to unboard.

"You ready?" Demi smiled.

"Yeah!"I replied walking towards the gatte. And it was choas from then on. Fans were everywhere trying to take pictures.

Demi grabbed my hand as Max ushered us to security who brought us to the limo. We all filed in one after the other and Max slammed the door shut.

"Whoa," I laughed. "This is your life?"

"Yep," she replied, popping the p. She smiled her award winning smile. "Now, you ready to come see my apartment?"

A/N

Sooo let me know what you think and what you want to see in the upcoming chapters. Do you want Demi to find out more about Valerie and her brother? Or do you want Val to shut her out and then Demi find a way in after? Please comment! Thanks for reading!!!!