What We Do

Valerie's POV:
I ran out of Demi's car not even bothering to shut the door. It was hard to run in the tall black heels I had on my feet so as soon as I got far enough away I took them off and carried one in each hand.

What the fuck do I do now? I have no clue where I am, or a clue as what to do next... Why did I even say the things I said to Demi?

I just ignored my thoughts and continued to walk along the dimly lit road. The continuous vibration of my phone in my purse began to annoy me so I finally took it out and looked at it.

23 Missed Calls - Demi 💕
3 Missed Calls - Em💚💛
4 Missed Calls - Mads💋
13 Missed Calls - D-Momster💀

Well. Looks like I'm in trouble. Did Demi tell Dianna and Maddie? Did she tell Maddie to call Emily? Fuck it. Either way I was getting cold and I needed somewhere to go. Before my thoughts could go any further Emily's name was flashing on my screen again. Ignoring what I wanted to do, I listened to my gut and answered the call.

"Valerie!?"

"Uhm yeah..." I prepared myself for the familiar blow up.

""Thank God you're okay!" I didn't say anything back because I thought she'd be yelling at me. Honestly, I was shocked. "Where the hell are you?"

"I don't know," to my surprise my voice came out shaky. I cleared my throat and looked at what was around me. "Uhm there appears to be some sort of park here... It looks pretty old. It looks over the city..."

"Demi, she's at Lookout Point."

"You're with Demi!?"

"Val, she's worried about you and feels absolutely terrible about everything right now. We've been looking for you for the past hour."

How long have I been gone? "Em, what time is it?"

"Its 3:00 am. Stay right there. We're on our way. Okay?"

As soon as she said that a car pulled up to me. The headlights were directed right towards where I was standing.
A guy walked out of the truck and stopped as he stood not even two inches from my face.

"Get in the fucking car," he ordered. "Now."

The last thing I remembered was dropping my phone to the pavement before being knocked out.
----------------------------------------------
Demi's POV:
Emily had put the phone on speaker so we could all hear Val.

"Em, what time is it?" The distressed voice came from the phone.

Emily spoke into the phone, "It's 3:00am. Stay right there. We're on our way. Okay?"

Valerie didn't respond. From the other end we heard a man's voice. "Get in the fucking car. Now."

Valerie's scream was more than audible in the little device Em held in her trembling hands. It was an almost familiar gut wrenching scream. None of us knew what to do. We all just stared at each other in complete and utter shock as we heard Valerie's phone hit the ground.

Without too much hesitation someone picked up the phone.

"If you want your precious Valerie back you have to come and get her. Be at the Cove. 11:00 PM tomorrow night. Only Demi. No one else. No family. No friends. And no cops. Then we'll talk about what I want in return for giving Valerie to you. Now, that is if I decide to be nice." He chuckled a creepy chuckle. "Alright, here's the ground rules to Val's Game. Only Demi can play. No cops, remember I'm watching your every move. Be at The Cove tomorrow. 11:00 pm. No earlier, no later. If you tell anyone or bring anyone with you - the girl is dead. That easy." He paused. "And the game begins."

N/A
Hey i hope you all like this :) just wanted to thank y'all for reading !!! Just got over 20k reads !!! Thats crazy :)
If i could ask you all a favor to leave me some nice comments to wake up to in the morning ❤️ really need some support right now.
I love you all sooo very much ! Never forger that ! Stay strong , lovelies.
Oh and p.s. The girl i attached in the picture above is kinda what Val looks like :)