What to do?

Demi's POV:
I could hear Valerie and Wilmer walking in the room. God, how much would i give to tell them that I was alright! Well.. I wasn't alright, but I was alive. 

"Hey, Dem." I heard Val's voice come to the right side of the bed and crawl in with me. She intertwined her fingers with mine. "I missed you."

Lips brushed my forhead, it was probably Wilmer. "Hola, hermosa." Yep, it's him. My insides were dying at the fact that I couldn't kiss him back or tell him how much I love him. "Val, I'm gonna go grab a coffee for the both of us. Okay? You can have some time with Demi."

She didn't say anything back so I imagined her giving him a small smile or nod. "So, today at school I found out the only friend I really have there self harms. Her name is Emily. I invited her over today." Valerie paused, choking back tears. "Now I'm gonna try and imagine your response. You'd probably tell me to give her lots of hugs and tell her to stay strong, but not let myself be triggered. I don't even think you can hear me but I haven't cut since yesterday... I really want to though." No, baby, please don't - I tried to scream. "I can't though. I won't do that to you... At least not here."

Val started to sing softly a song that I didn't recognize, I could feel her tears drip onto my cheek. When Wilmer came back I heard Val leave the room. God, she better not do anything. I wish I could tell Wilmer to watch out for her. 

For the next few hours they just talked to me and told stories about random things that happened that day or things we were gonna do when I woke up. If I woke up... My question is - how do I wake up? Will I just all of a sudden be able to move or what? 

My thoughts were interuppted by Valerie and Logan leaving. She kissed me on the forhead and gave me one last hug promising she would visit tomorrow. I heard the door close and Wilmer crawl next to me in bed. And slowly, everything in me began to break once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie's POV:

Logan dropped me off at home while Wilmer got to spend a few more hours with Demi. I had homework to do and Emily was coming over. Apparently Dianna had spent the whole day with Demi up until Wilmer and I came to the hospital so I guess she was waiting at Demi's apartment. 

"See you at school tomorrow?" I glanced toward's Logan hopefully. He was wearing a dark red and black plaid shirt with jeans that fit his leg muscles perfectly. I ruffled my hands through his hair as our lips connected. My tongue gently touched his asking for entrance as I leaned over the seat to kiss him further. His tongue responded to mine and granted my entrance further. We passionately made out till we couldn't breathe anymore.

He looked into my eyes and I swear to you and all of heaven that I could feel the intensity all the way down to my toes. Yes, he is the one that I want. It was in the moment I knew that. Logan broke my train of thought by speaking up, "If I get to see your beautiful face I'll be there."

He leaned in for another kiss but I pulled away shortly. "We'll save the rest for tomorrow," I smirked at him and hopped out of his black Jeep. Walking into Demi's apartment building I pulled my phone out texting Emily the address and that she could come over in about an hour.

I shut the door to the apartment tripping over my feet immediately after. Dianna reached out a hand, stifling a laugh. "You really must be related to Demi. Are you okay?" 

I didn't take her hand but stood up. Sure, we kind of made up last night. But I wasn't gonna let down my guard that easy. I only trusted Demi. "I'm fine." She looked a little hurt that I didn't take her hand but I tried to brush the thought away. I shouldn't feel sorry for her. She was the one who gave me up. And now that Demi found me she wants me back. Ha. It's not gonna happen that easy.

Dianna was wearing dark jeans, a loose purple fleece, and a warm smile. Everything about her screamed love. And I wanted that - love from a mother. But it's not like I deserved it anyways. 

"So how was visiting Demi? Any news?"

I dropped my backpack by the couch following Dianna into the kitchen and sat on the bar chair across Dianna who seemed to be cooking pasta. My insides cringed at the smell. "Uhm, it was fine. Kinda sad. But the doctors said she should be up by the end of the month." I insticintively pulled my sleeves down. The thought of Demi made my arms itch. The crimson liquid wanted to be set free. Instead of talking to Dianna more I hopped down from the stool. "Anyways, I have a friend coming over soon so I'm gonna head up and do some homework.."

Before she could object I snatched my backpack from the couch and jogged the short distance to my room. Within half an hour I accomplished no work but Dianna called me into the kitchen. Reluctantly, I smoothed out my grey shirt and leather jacket and made my way into the living room where Dianna was sitting on the couch. "Hey, you're friend is here," she smiled at me.

"Emily!" I practically jumped into her arms. Why was I so happy to see her? "C'mon, I'll show you to my room. 

Once I closed the door Emily let down her guard. "Oh my god. I just met Dianna De La Garza. Holy fuck."

I laughed, "Well you're reaction is comple 180 flip from mine when I met her."

"Really?" She plopped down on my the black bean bag chair across from the bed. "I would die if she was my mom."

"Can we not talk about this?" I sat down on the floor next to the bean bag. "It's kind of a touchy subject for me. And that's not really what I invited you over for," I forced a laugh.

"Sure," she smiled showing off her teeth. Emily had medium length brown hair with blonde tips. "But can I ask you something?"

"Depends," I answered catiously.

"What happened to Demi? Everone on twitter is going crazy like she-"

"She got in a car accident."

"What?" Her face dropped.

"But please swear to me you won't tell anyone." She crossed her fingers over her heart. And we went on for the rest of the night talking like we had been best friends since day one. I told her about Cole and about how I liked Logan. But I didn't tell her about how I had tried to kill myself. She told me about why she hurts herself. About how her boyfriend of two years had been cheating on her the whole time and that they broke up three months ago. I told her to stay strong and that I'll always be here for her. The usual. But there was no way in hell that I was expecting her to be there for me. After all, who really was? Well Demi maybe.. But did I really have her now? 

A/N
Okay i'm really sorry i haven't updated but i was in the hospital last week ! ._. And i know this update sucks but i didn't know what to write and y'all rreally deserved and update. PPlease someone give me some ideas ! I have some ideas but they can't come in until later i.e. when (and if) Demi wakes up. Oh and if you could please comment some nice things for me to wake up to or something it would literally make my day :) kinda have been having a rough week :(