Chapter 1: Boring!

The suckiest parts about moving into a new town are the stares.
Every freaking kid at school stares at you funny that makes you wonder if you came to school in your pajamas.
Oakwood High is no different. The same wierd looks, cliches (cheerleaders, jocks) blah blah blah.
Honestly, I know I am pretty but no need to stare like you've never seen a pretty chick before!

Yes, I have just moved into the sleepy little town of Oakwood with my parents. Actually my dad has the crappest job in the world and we have to move towns, like, every week.

My mom tries her best to stay optimistic but who is she kidding? I just tell her that she needs to stop watching too much Dr. Phil.
Anyway, I gotta attend this school where all the kids are completely affected by Stare-ophobia.
I entered the school hallway and looked around. Nothing very extraordinary. I strolled to my locker and opened it.

Whoooooosh!

A barrage of trash cascaded out of my locker and piled up at my feet. Scrap paper, food wrappers, empty cartons, and used pen refills.
What the...
I looked around while everyone around me started to laugh like the brainless idiots they are.
A group of snarky, garbage headed Barbies caught my eye. They looked like they were having a lot more fun compared to the others. I rolled my eyes at the typical mean girl cheerleader style move.
I sneered at Daniella Phillips, the queen bee of those snobs, "Whats the matter Snarky Barbie? You got something to say to me?"
She and her cheerleaders sneered back at me, "Looks like a secret admirer left you a thoughtful present!"
Can they be any more loser like?
I decided to pay her back. Picking up a carton of spoiled milk, I walked up to her.
She sneered at me, "You should drink that, Craplyle. It'll remove your pimples in a jiffy!" She and her minions cackled like it was the funniest joke in the world.
I smiled sweetly, "Oh, I'm going to do better than that, honey" and emptied the carton on her designer Gucci dress.
The hall was silent as a graveyard. Everyone was in shock. I had just humiliated the Queen Bee of the school. I calmly tossed the emptied carton in the pile of rubbish and started to stroll away.
"What the hell did you do, you bitch!" Screeched Daniella from behind me as all the kids started to chant: "Dani got drenched! Dani got drenched!"
"You yourself said that it was good for my pimples. So I thought I'll help you cure your much nastier ones! Rather altruistic of me if you ask me.", I went to the secretary and requested a locker relocation.
If you mess with me, thats what you'll get.
So, sucks for you Dani!
No one has ever gotten the better of me

So, sucks for you Dani!No one has ever gotten the better of me

Kiara Carlyle, 17

Daniella Phillips, 17