"Okay then. I'll get going" Mina almost jump im victory when she heard that. "Thank you again for last night and take care on your plans today"

Mina guided Chaeyoung just at her door because she'd be too obvious and too rude if she won't see her off. Chaeyoung stared at her again for the last moment and Mina just slightly smiled, she saw how Chaeyoung sighed and walked away. She closed her door and leaned into it while holding her chest. It was like she finally breathed a fresh air. Mina really called Nayeon and Tzuyu and ask if they were free today and she's lucky enough that they are. She has no plans on staying the whole day inside her pad and just get drown on her own thoughts.

They decided to meet at a diner where they usually eat when they were just starting their modeling career. When Mina arrived at the place, Tzuyu was already there. She walked to the table with al smiles on her face as she misses her friend so much.

"Tzuyu! God, I missed you" Mima hugged her and Tzuyu hugged back.

"I missed you too! Glad you've come up to this sudden meet up"

"Well, we already planned this since when we were in Japan right?" Tzuyu chuckled and nodded as an approval. They were just talking about some stuff when a girl shouted while approaching them.

"The pretty girl is already here!" Mina and Tzuyu looked at Nayeon who was walking confidently and they just rolled their eyes at her while laughing.

"A pretty girl is not late on occasions like this" Tzuyu said that's why she received a glare from Nayeon.

"Are you picking on me again Tzu?! After all these years!"

"Because after all these years, you're still conceited as what I've known you before"

"Gosh, stop it you two. I didn't gather you both so that you could bicker all day" Mina interrupted although she find them really funny.

"Speaking of, why the sudden meet up our Minari?" Nayeon asked as she fixed her hair.

"Nothing. I just missed you both and I miss hanging out with you just like the old times" Tzuyu and Nayeon doesn't seem to bite her reason but they just shrugged it off because the waiter already came and asked for their order.

They talk and catch up with each other as they eat. They were reminiscing all of their happy times back then and Mina forgot about all of her worries for a moment. She needed this, she needs to be around them because if she's just kept on getting stuck with Chaeyoung she might lose her mind. Like literally. They were fine before, and every act didn't have a meaning and Mina could go crazy if she thinks about how everything suddenly changes.

"Are you in Mina?" Nayeon asked as she snapped her finger in front of her face.

"H-huh?"

"I said we're done eating so we might as well go to the bar. Are you in?"

"Come on Mina, it's just tonight and we promise we won't get you drunk" Tzuyu added.

Mina has no choice but to let the both of them drag her to the bar. She was unfamiliar with the ambiance, it was too loud, too dark, smell of cigarettes and alcohol everywhere and most of all people dancing wildly at the dance floor. She just followed behind Nayeon while Tzuyu is beside her. They saw Nayeon kissed someone at the table and when they approached it they saw that it was her girlfriend, Jeongyeon.

"Hey guys! Nice to see you again" Jeongyeon greeted them while holding Nayeon on her waist.

"Same!" Mina greeted excitedly.

"So this is why this bitch is so excited to go here" Tzuyu said as she point at Nayeon and the latter just stuck her tongue out to tease Tzuyu.

They ordered drinks but Mina was just slightly sipping because she has no plan on getting drunk tonight. She knows how low her alcohol tolerance is. They were just enjoying the night life and Nayeon was starting to get drunk and so as Tzuyu. Mina felt nervous when they look at her suspiciously, as if she was caught cheating on drinking.

"My my, Minari. You weren't even on the half of that glass of yours and we've been here for how many hours already!" Nayeon said as she put her arms around Mina's shoulder.

"Go Mina! Drink it in one shot!" Tzuyu shouted as she raised Mina's glass and gave it to her. Mina was pressured and she doesn't want to be called a kill joy so she did what they say. She could hear the both of them shouting and clapping for her achievement. Nayeon poured her another glass and forced her to drink it up again.

The night was getting deep and she already drank three full glass and Mina could already feel the alcohol kicking in her system. She was getting tipsy and drowsy. Nayeon and Jeongyeon was already nowhere to be found, Tzuyu was on the dance floor while she's just sitting there and closing her eyes because she can feel everything was turning. A slow pat on her cheeks makes Mina open her eyes and she was greeted by the smiling face of Nayeon.

"I brought you a gift!" she exclaimed excitedly and moved aside to reveal her gift.

"Jackson?!" Mina sat properly and fixed her already messed up hair. "Didn't know you were also here"

"I just happened to be here too tonight and I saw Nayeon noo a. She told me you were also here, so..."

"Alrighty! I'm gonna get going now so you two could catch up more" Nayeon winked at them and flew off again.

Jackson sat beside her so Mina moved aside, but that little movement caused her to feel more drowsy so she held her head and leaned on the couch. Jackson saw her and holds her arm.

"Hey Mina, are you okay? Do you want to go home?" Jackson asked worriedly.

"As much as I do, I can't just leave them here"

"Don't worry, I'll just text Nayeon noona. Come on, you're already drunk" he helped Mina to stand up and hold her as they walked outside. Jackson brought his car and he buckled Mina up before driving off.

"Hey, I don't know your address. Can you still type it here?" Jackson asked as he handed his phone to Mina. She quickly get it and tried to type it right before returning it back to him.

"I really hate being drunk. I have a low tolerance you know?" Mina ranted at Jackson. "They promised me they wouldn't get me drunk that's why I cane with them but look at me now" Jackson just chuckled while listening to Mina and when he noticed that she became quiet, he glanced at her only to see that she was already sleeping.

"You're so beautiful, Mina" he smiled while mumbling those words.

They arrived at their destination in no time. Jackson went out of the car and opened the door on Mina's side. He slowly shake Mina to wake her up.

"We're here. Wake up" Mina opened her eyes and unbuckled her seat belt. She slowly got out of the car with the help of Jackson as she almost stumble.

"Can you walk? Do you want me to come with you just outside your unit?"

"No no. I can take care of myself now. Thank you so much, Jackson. And I'm sorry for the burden" she smiled shyly.

"No problem, Mina. Anything for you. Go inside now, It's cold" Mina nodded and started walking inside. She glanced back again when she heard the engine of the car and waved her hand as it drove off.

Mina was striding towards the elevator, trying her best not to fall. Everything was turning and all she wants to do was to close her eyes. But it seems like all the alcohol was gone in her body and was changed with nervousness that caused her heart to pound hard when she heard a very, very familiar voice. A voice that could only had effect on her like this. She did know if it was the voice or if it's because of the words she heard.

"I see, you really had plans today. And oh, what did you say? You're not going out with Jackson? But look who drop you off tonight, Mina"

She slowly turned around to face that person. And her eyes was met by a cold dark gaze.

"C-chaeyoung..."