Dining with the Dark Side✅

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, good robes Fen, you should wear them more often." Fenrir smirked at the lustful gaze in Harry's eyes.

"Let's go love."  He then wordlessly wrapped his arms arms around Harry's waist and guided him from the room, heading for the floo.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Malfoy manor love" Fenrir coaxed Harry into the floo as he hesitated.

Harry shuffles awkwardly on his feet as he moved towards the floo powder, he couldn't help but remember every disastrous attempt he'd made in the past to use the floo.

Fenrir saw his hesitation and reluctance and smiled slightly before moving past Harry to grab a handful of powder.

Moving back to the fireplace, he pulled Harry in with him and held him tight to his body.

"You're hopeless love. Hold on." He smiled playfully with his words and then threw the powder at their feet.

"Malfoy Manor, Guest Entrance." With a swirl of green flames they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry stumbled slightly as they landed but the hand around his waist tightened to pull him back into Fenrir's chest and steadied his footing.

Fenrir pulled out his wand and flickered it slightly, dispelling the dirt and soot from both of their clothes, fixing his own hair before looking to Harry's and sighing. Harry's hair was too far gone into madness to truly save. He cast a locking down charm onto some of the more manageable bits to hold their place.

"That wasn't so bad was it love?" Harry smiled slightly at Fenrir's words.

"Best floo travel I've ever had." He smiled happily at the thought of not being throw out of the floo like always.

A throat cleared near the doorway and the duo looked over to see Lady Malfoy smiling slightly at them as she moved closer.

"Welcome to our home gentlemen. Dinner will be served in 40 minutes, for now we will move to the sitting room to greet everyone else."

She finally stopped as she was in front of them.

Harry bowed slightly in respect of the lady of the house. Fenrir also bowed slightly as he reached out and brushed a kiss against the back of her offered hand.

"A pleasure to be invited Lady Malfoy."

He straightened again and moved closer to Harry, wrapping his arms around his smaller mate.

"The pleasure is ours. Please, come." She turned and headed from the room. Harry and Fenrir followed closely behind as they moved through countless hallways and passed large rooms with beautiful embellishments in the ceilings and chandeliers.

Harry addressed Mrs Malfoy as he spoke, "You have a beautiful home."

She smiled kindly at his words, "Thank you. Lucius and myself have taken pride in making this manor the pinnacle of pure blood elegance. Though between you and me, his white peacocks are, a bit, too much."

She chuckled lightly at her own words, drawing a laugh from the two males behind her.

Harry spoke up after a few minutes of sporadic laughs between the three, "And I'm not even surprised he has peacocks in the first place really."

This set off another round of lighthearted, little laughs.

Finally, they reached a set of varnished mahogany double doors and paused.

Narcissa entered first, the duo following slowly behind as they entered fully into the next room, the previous banter from inside ceased.

Harry looked around the room and observed the occupants. He saw Lucius and Draco sitting on a plush velveteen sofa. Across from them was, Rodolphus and whom he assumed to be his brother, Rabastan.