Not So Secret (m)

Zacznij od początku

"What is it?"

"You were right", he mumbles.

"About what?", Jin leans his ear down closer towards his friend.

"I just caught Taehyung in the hallway with red lipstick all over his mouth", he whispers wildly, "Her lipstick."

"I knew it", Jin shrugs smugly, "I mean if that closet incident didn't already tell enough."

"Holy shit. Holy shit", he runs his hand through his hair.

"Now you just sound like Jungkook."

"Jin, what do we do now?", he asks the mastermind.

"We wait and see, Jimin. We wait and see...", he nods slowly, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at Taehyung walking back into the room.

It was only after Friday's work that Taehyung and Moon could finally have some real private time. Undisturbed and relaxed, but also heated. Tomorrow happens to be their day off. Their one day off of in the month. And they already know how they want to spend it.

"Are you coming? :(", Taehyung's message reads.

"Of course I am, they're just finishing up some boring stuff", she texts back, not paying attention to the rest of the meeting she's in.

"Hurryyy"

"Why so urgent? Are you already hard or what?"

"No..."

The meeting finally wraps up and Moon steps out, making her way towards the elevator. Her phone buzzes again, indicating Taehyung has sent her another text.

"What are you wearing? ;)"

"All black lace... Even the panties. If you can even call this tiny piece of fabric panties...", she sends the teasing messages.

For a moment she watches him type, stop typing, continue typing, stop and then start again. She giggles, almost knowing what he's going to write.

"Ok, now I'm hard"

With that, she wastes no time getting to the dorms. To her delight, she discovers the door to his room to be unlocked, now slowly pushing it open.

She finds Taehyung on his bed, leaning against the headboard, looking down at his phone. Brunette strands fall into his eyes as he rests his chin on his fist, his heart-shaped lips forming into a cute little pout. His muscular forearms are exposed, him wearing a loose black t-shirt paired with baggy sweatpants. His feet, of course bare, happily dance back and forth, as he hums to himself.

As he becomes aware of her presence, he looks up at her, dropping his phone. His face lights up in such a sweet way.

However, she returns his gleeful expression with a sultry gaze, telling him she's up to no good.

"I heard you had a problem", she lets her tongue glide over lips as she steps out of her heels.

Immediately, his expression changes to a one of longing, but at the same time his eyes gleam dangerously, something that excites her.

"Did you come here to fix it?", the sensual sound of his deep voice makes every part of her tingle up into her fingertips.

"I'll do that and more", a mischievous grin paints her lips, as Taehyung slides towards her at the foot of the bed.

Still sitting, he wraps one arm around her waist, pulling her onto his lap, her knees resting against the soft cotton sheets. Her lace dress rides up along her thighs, her barely covered bottom making contact with the growing excitement in his pants.