Keigo POV:

I'm sorry. I know I haven't made myself perfectly clear with you, Ari. Sometimes, I just can't help myself, when it comes to you.

Ari POV:

"Yeah. Your mouth says one thing, and then your actions say another. What about the time we almost kissed, huh? We almost kissed on the roof, and then after the whole Dabi encounter, you made it a point to stay as far away as possible, and give me the cold shoulder." I pointed out, gathering up my heels which were strewn across opposite ends of the apartment.

Thanks, drunk self.

Keigo POV:

Stop prying so much. I'm trying to protect you.

Ari POV:

"T-That's not how I remembered it. I was just trying to help you get warm, and then I backed off when I noticed you were...." Keigo trailed off, not knowing how to put it.

"When you noticed I was what? Interested in you? Normally, I'd believe you....except you're the one who uttered out I can't take this anymore, before you were the one to lean in first. You were going to kiss me, Keigo! So, don't try and act like I'm the only one to blame here. The touching, the flirty things you say to me, your body language, your words at the dance....why won't you just admit it!!?" I reprimanded, as I watched his wings ruffling anxiously.

Keigo POV:

I feel myself breaking, a little. I need to push her away.

Ari POV:

"Look, Ari. You're young, so I get it. I was the same way at your age. You take the littlest moments and blow them completely out of proportion. Just forget about it, okay? You're my intern, and I am your boss. This thing, whatever you and I have going on...an emotional relationship, or whatever the hell you're feeling for me...it has to stop." He stated firmly, his voice betraying him and cracking at the end.

I bit my lip in frustration, taking in the harsh reality of his words. Dropping my stuff, I walked over to him. I couldn't do this anymore. Keigo's right...whatever has been going on between us needs to stop. It needs to end right here. And it's either going to end with us together, or it's going to end with us placing very strict boundaries on our friendship from now on.

But either way, I just need to get this out. Once and for all.

Keigo POV:

Don't look at me like that. Don't make me give in to you, Ari. I won't. I won't.

Ari POV:

"Keigo, listen to me. I'm only gonna say this once, because there are too many things between us left unsaid. Whether you feel the same way or not, it doesn't matter. Because I just need to get my own feelings out on the table. I like you. I'm attracted to you. I have emotional feelings for you. I know I'm just a kid from UA, and I know I probably fell for you mistakenly....but, I don't care. I don't care..." I started off, grabbing his hand in mine.

Keigo POV:

Stop. I need to push her away. Push her away now.....come on...

Ari POV:

I waited for him to push my hand away, or even roll his eyes at my statement and tell me to get over it.

But, he didn't. He simply looked at me, silently asking me to continue.

Keigo POV:

I wanted her to continue. I wanted to hear how she felt about me. Every word of it. Selfishly. That's why I can't stop you from talking, Ari. Because, I wanna know I'm not the only one who has these feelings.