Hyuck

I walked towards the school gates to see Haechan leaning against them.

"There she is" he said with a big smirk on his face as he pushed himself off the gates and towards me.

"The teacher held me back for a few minutes" I informed him.

He nodded "let's go" he held my hand and he started walking.

I froze not being able to move my legs. He's holding my hand?! Since when was he this nice?

"I said 'let's go'. Did you forget something in school"

I pointed at our hands with my free one. I was expecting him to disconnect our hands but all he did was laugh.

"I just don't want girls to come up to me today asking for my number. Don't think too much about it. Have you never held a guys hand before? If you're uncomfortable you can always ask me to let go. Are you scared?"

"What, I am not scared" I held onto his hand tightly and started walking. 

He laughed beside me. We walked a couple of minutes and we started talking about random things that popped up in our heads.

I finally realised that the other boys were not with us. "Hey, where are the others. Don't you live together?"

He sighed. "Already thinking about other boys, my little carrot" he teased which earned him a cold stare from me. He laughed again before answering my question properly. "They went by car. We can't all fit unless you wanted to sit on my lap. But that would be a big jump for our relationship especially if you are too afraid to hold hands with me."

"Relationship?" I asked loudly. "Me and you" I pointed towards me and then to him. "Since when- relationship. What are you on".

"I'm kidding, you should have seen your face. You looked like an idiot" he said in between laughs.

"Not funny Haechan" hearing his laugh wanted to make me laugh but I held it in

After his laughter died down, we just started walking without saying a word to each-other. He looked as if he was deep in thought so I didn't want to disturb him.

"why do you call me Haechan instead of Donghyuck?" He asked loudly

"Haechan still is your name. And remember you said only people close to you can call you Donghyuck" I tried reminding him.

"You are the closest person to me now" he picked up our hands and smirked

I smiled at his attempt to make a joke. "You know what I mean Hyuck" I said without realising.

He froze.

"Are you okay?" I asked being held back by our hands

"What did you call me?"

"What did I- ohhh I must have said it without realising. I'm sor -"

"No. I like it. No ones ever called me that before. Keep calling me that." He pulled me close enough that our noses were touching.

I think I'm starting to like him. No it's impossible for me to like someone. People like him don't like people like me. I was just a broken cold hearted girl.  Right? People like him would never like me. He's too perfect.

A beep from a car pulled us away.

"Are you guys coming in or what" Johnny said from inside a white car.

We both got into the car. And I tried to pull my seat belt but it wasn't working so Donghyuck helped me pulled my seat belt.
It turns out that Johnny got a call from Mark telling him to pick us up.

Throughout the whole ride Donghyuck was on his phone while Johnny and I were talking in English about random stuff as we pulled into the drive way of their house.

We all got out and Donghyuck knocked on the door to be greeted by Kun.

"Ay yo Mama Kun" Donghyuck says while walking passed him.

"Don't call me that. You know I'm not your mum. Oh hi Y/N. I didn't see you there" his eyes lit up when he noticed me.

"Who's at the door" Doyoung screamed from the kitchen.

"Just Y/N and Donghyuck." Johnny said as he walked passed us, taking off his shoes and running up stairs.

Donghyuck and I took our shoes off and I looked around the familiar house. Still as messy and as homey as it was the last time I came.

"Me and Y/N are going to rehearsal the song together so make sure you add a plate for her at dinner."

Donghyuck turned to me, took me hand again into his warm one and we ran upstairs.