I know

Y/N POV
7 minutes before

I was in Hendery's room with him and YangYang as they were showing me their new cat and dog.

"And this is louis" YangYang brought his new cat over and sat down beside me on the floor.

Yangyang tried keeping the cat near but it just walked away. "The cat doesn't really like you huh" I said while giggling.

YangYang smiled while still trying to get the cats attention.

"I have always wanted a pet of my own" I say out loud.

Hendery smiled "Y/N should I tell you a secret"

I nodded my head, I was interested in what he was going to say.

Hendery came closer to me "Kun and Ten will buy you a kitten if you ask them".

"Really?"

He nodded and moved back.

Just at that moment Kun screamed loudly from downstairs "Y/N where are you. Please come down!" He was lucky I even heard him in this big house.

"Coming!" I screamed back. I said my goodbyes to YangYang, Hendery and the cat before making my way downstairs

I walked into the living room to see Kun sitting on the sofa, smiling at me.
"Y/N ~" he said in the nicest way possible "can you please tell Chan-hee to leave now and call the boys down for dinner while your at it".

I sighed not wanting to do it because 'the boys' also meant Haechan
"Kun, Did you really call me down for this." I whined

"Please, I'll get you anything you want if you do it"

I smiled "anything?"

He nodded his head.

"Can I have a kitten?" I asked nicely

"You want another cat in this house" he said in disbelief

I nodded waiting for his answer.

He was thinking for a couple of seconds before he gave in "fine but you have to do what I asked you to do"

I skipped up the stairs happily and called all the boys down.

Well all the boys except Haechan and I also needed to kick out Chan-Hee

How hard would it be to do that?

I walk along the corridor, towards Haechans room, and I could already hear Chan-hee screaming.

I rolled my eyes at her annoying voice before putting my hand on the handle but something stopped me...

"and WE WILL RUNAWAY TOGETHER" chan-hee said at the top of her lungs.

My eyes widened. Runaway? Bitch wtf

I could hear Haechan say something but it was muffled so I couldn't make out the words

I decided to knock first and wait.

"Come in" an annoying voice came from the inside.

Chan-hee saw my face and scoffed.

"What?" Chan-hee spat out.

I looked at her with confidence streaming through my blood stream "Mama Kun is kicking you out"

"What?? kun-ie is trying to kick me out?" Chan-hee pointed at herself in disbelief.

"That's what I said"

"Fine I'll leave" she said while collecting her stuff before looking at Haechan sweetly "I'll give you the night to think about it. okay babe"

She blew him a kiss and started walking towards the door. 

Before walking to the door, she didn't forget to touch shoulders with me harshly.

She hissed at how much her shoulders started to hurt after doing that and ran down the stairs in embarrassment

Once I knew she was fully gone I closed the door again. Haechan looked at me confused.

"Ain't we meant to eat dinner right now?"  His soft voice spoke out as he got up from his chair

"sit down now" I demanded.

"Okay what did I do now?" He sat back down comfortably

I went closer to him and sat on the bed where Chan-hee was once sitting.

I looked up at him with fire in my eyes. "Runaway? You want to run away with her?" My voice was filled with disgust.