Babies? Family?

"If you love me, you would run away with me."

The air suddenly changed. It was as thick as Taeil's ass. Maybe even thicker.

Haechan was trying to think of words but nothing came out. The whole situation was complicated and he didn't know how to get out of it.

Chan-hee noticed Haechan was struggling to speak up so she decided to sit up on the bed and speak with a more serious tone. "You love me right? Then run away with me and we can make a whole family together with cute babies."

Haechan was in complete shock. Babies??  He was too young for that stuff. Plus he already had a family here with all the boys.
"Chan-hee, it's not that simple. We can't just do that".

She looked dead straight into his eyes. "It is simple. Run away with me and we could get married. You have enough money for you and I to live. You even have enough money to support a whole family. Why can't we just do that?" 

Haechans eyes widened at all the words that were falling out of her mouth. "Why are you thinking about marriage at this age? We are too young for all this"

"If you love you would start a family with me NOW" she stomped her feet

"Chan-hee" he spoke loudly as if she were a child who wanted extra candy"I don't want to get married or have kids at this age. what don't you understand??"

Chan-hee scoffed at Haechan's answer.  "So you don't love me?" She asked.

Haechan raised an eyebrow at her question. He decided to hit her with a question instead of answering hers. "Do you even love me?"

There was a moment of silence when Chan-hee was taken back by the sudden question. She has been asked that question too many times and everytime someone asks her, she could never answer.

Chan-hee whined childishly. "You didn't answer my question. Answer my question first" she said.

Haechan rolled his eyes at her behavior and decided to dodge the question again just like she did. "I'm not running away with you"

Chan-hee gasped dramatically "so you don't love me anymore?"
She tried you make a cute face as she forced some tears down her checks.

Haechan, again, rolled his eyes at her, he was starting to get irritated by her actions. "I didn't say anything yet. You're so dramatic, Chan-hee"

Chan-hee suddenly got up from Haechan's bed "Just you watch Haechan, I will make you obsessed with me again and WE WILL RUNAWAY TOGETHER"
she raised her voice, trying to indicate that she had the power in this so called 'relationship'

Haechan scrunched his face at her choice of words. "Obsessed?" he asked her "you think I was obsessed with you?" He sounded hurt instead of annoyed.

He was never obsessed. That word is a bit too extreme. If anything Chan-Hee was obsessed with the love Haechan gave her.

Before they could sort out the situation, a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in" chan-hee commanded as she rubbed her fake tears away.

The door knob turned and it revealed Y/N