No more

The weekend went by like a blur. Haechan never called or showed up. He's probably too busy with his 'girl.'

It was Monday and I walked down the narrow corridor just to get stopped by someone.

"Noonaa!" Jisung screamed, gaining everyones attention with mine.

I looked at him running towards me. "What is it Jisung-ah" I sounded annoyed and I had my resting bitch face on.

His eyes had a hint of gloss on them which made it look like he was about to cry "Can we still be friends. Just because you and Haechan are not friends doesn't mean we can't be. I knew you first"

I stopped for a moment to think.

I shouldn't do this to Jisung or any of the other boys just because I'm angry and irritated at Haechan

I nodded "sure. I guess we can still be friends." I said coolly.

Jisung smiled beautifully. "Let's go to class together." He put his arm around my shoulder, letting it sit nicely as he directed me to the class room.

As soon as Jisung and I walked into the class room, Chenle came running up to us.

"Hey Noona, What's up?" Chenle asked with his lips curving up.

I smiled a little back before answering. "Nothing much just a bit tired. I'm going to sit down and rest my head for a bit. Bye guys"

They waved at me and I made my way to the table next to the window. I put my bag on the chair next to it and put my head down, waiting for the lesson to start.

A few minutes later someone cleared their throat and knocked on the table. "What" I snapped without knowing who it is.

I looked up. my eyes met Haechan's

The boy didn't seem phased by my harsh tone. "Move the bag"

I didn't want to start an argument so I moved my bag onto the floor as Haechan started moving the chair so he could sit on it comfortably. Haechan cleared his throat to get my attention but I didn't show any signs that he got my attention.

Haechan sighed. "Listen-" he started speaking before I cut him off.

"The teachers here now" I said without looking at him.

The teacher started to unpack her work to start the lesson and the whole class started to quiet down. "Good morning class" the teacher said excitingly "we have a new student who's coming in today"

The whole class started whispering, wondering whether or not it was going to be a boy or a girl.

A little knock on the door caught everyone's attention and the door slowly started to open. "Ah Chan-hee, Don't be shy, this will be your new class. Please introduce yourself."

Chan-hee walked to the front of the class and cleared her throat. She looked straight at me and smirked before looking somewhere  else "hey guys, I'm Chan-hee. I hope we can all be friends" she said cheerfully.

The girls in the class started whispering about how cute she looked and the guys were literally drooling over her.

"Shhh" the teacher exclaimed. "Class, quiet down now. We must find someone to show Chan-hee around the school grounds. Who would like to do that?"

Most of the boys hands were shot right up, almost begging the teacher to pick them to show Chan-hee around.

"Um miss" Chan-hee said in a little voice. "I already know someone in this school and I'm only comfortable around them."

The teacher stopped for a second. "That's good. Who is it?"

"Haechan" Chan-hee's voice was high pitched. She pointed at him and everyone looked at our table.

"Ahh Haechan. He is well known" the teacher thought for a minute "how about Haechan shows you around the school and you can be partners with Y/N and Haechan.

"No" my voice was firm

"That sounds like a good idea, miss" Chan-hee said

The teacher took no notice of me "Good. That's settled then." The teacher clapped her hands once. "Haechan will show Chan-hee around in school today and Chan-hee will also join their team to show their talent in a weeks time."

Chan-hee once again smirked at me.