Not Disappointed.

Y/N POV

"Why were you so disappointed at me this morning?"

I look down at my shoes as soon as I asked the question, I was too embarrassed to look up at him.

I felt happy because I finally asking the question that has been on my mind all day. I was waiting for his answer but I was just met with silence.

I slowly looked up to see him just looking at me. I couldn't read his eyes for the first time. I did not know what he was feeling or thinking right now but I didn't like the silence.

I cleared my throat but he still didn't say anything so I took the chance to speak again "you know, lets just forget about what I just asked. I know that-"

"No let me explain please." he said to stop me from talking "I was not disappointed at you. why would I be disappointed. I was just a bit hurt when you didn't tell me the truth about the first fight" he admitted.

I nodded my head slowly trying to take in what he was saying.

"I would never be disappointed in you. I'm sorry if that's how it looked like but never will I ever be disappointed in you. Okay Lets go lunch now." He said while smiling. He muffled my hair a bit.

"I just need to go to the toilet for a minute." He nodded and we walked in oposite directions.

I walked into the ladies room to see that it already had girls inside. they all looked at me and I noticed that one of them was the girl with the puppy eyes from this morning. I really wasn't in the mood to fight. I was physically and metally weak today.

She looked at me and smirked. She turned to her friends and started whispering in their ears. All I could hear was words like slut, whore and desperate. Her friends started laughing with her as they made their way to the exit not forgetting to bump into me as they leave.

I walked in front of the huge mirror and I was staring at myself. I looked like a ghost. My once tanned skin was now pale and my long jet black hair was now all over the place. I put the tap on and washed my face and I tried to fix my hair by putting them into two plats.

I soon left the toilet and made my way to the lunch hall, I did look presentable but I was still not my usual self. I walked into the busy lunch hall and scanned the cafeteria for Haechan. My eyes landed on 7 boys laughing on the table. I didn't know whether I should go and sit with him or just leave the whole cafeteria.

luckily, Haechan saw me and called me over. when I was walking towards the table, Jisung and Chenle's face lit up like a christmas tree.

"Hey noona, Haechan said you'll be eating with us so come and sit next to me" Jisung said

"Nooo please sit next to me" Chenle whinned

"How about I just sit in between the both of you." I spoke up and they smiled widely and Jisung moved up one seat so I could sit in between them while Haechan was in front of me.

Haechan passes me some food and I was about to put the first spoon full of rice in my mouth but Mark decided to ask me a question. "So Y/N have you always lived in korea?"

Everyone on the table was now looking at me and I put the spoon spoon full of rice down. "No, I have lived in many places like China, UK, Japan, Canada, Spain and basically a lot of places." I say while looking down at my food.

"Wow does that mean you know how to speak Mandarin?" Renjun asked intrigued by this conversation.

"Yep" I popped the P "I can speak English, Spanish, Japanese, French and obviously Korean. I can also speak a bit of Arabic" I looked up from my food to see everyone looking at me with wide eyes.
Did I really say something offensive or disrespectful? Why are they looking at me like that?

All of a sudden, like a button was pushed, they all reacted at the same time which was quite overwhelming

"You are so.... AMAZING" Mark says while pinching my cheeks. And Jaemin tried to kiss my cheeks "I wish I was like you. smart and beautiful" chenle says in chinese. Renjun was also talking in Chinese but I couldn't hear because Chenle kept talking about how pretty I was. Even Jisung started hugging my side while Jeno was trying to steal my food.

It is so weird at how small things can make them happy.

"YAH" everyone stopped and looked at Haechan "Leave her alone, she needs to eat and jeno stop stealing her food." he said seriously which made everyone return back to their seats and start eating again.

Finally I picked up my spoon that had rice on it and put it in my mouth. Simple rice all of a sudden tasted like heaven. I looked up when I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. Haechan was smiling widely at my reactions to rice. I couldn't help but smile a little back