Moon Taeil 2

Hii
This whole chapter is in Haechan's point of view. Hope you like it

Haechan POV

It was around 8pm and I was in my room with my note book open. It has been open for about 3 hours now but it's still blank

Why does writing a song have to be so damn hard. I regret making the deadline on Friday.

I actually regret a lot of things.

Like calling Y/N ugly When she clearly isn't. She's actually one of the most prettiest girls I have seen around. Something about her really attracts me but I don't know what it is. She's like a mystery that no one can solve.

I honestly don't know why I'm so rude to her. Maybe it's because she's the only one that doesn't see me like all the other girls do.
All my guy friends treat me like a normal person but the girls always act as if I'm the most superior being. Somehow I always manage to look and act perfect when In reality I am not perfect. But Y/N sees right through me. Y/N was different.

She had soft long black hair that complimented her facial features. She also had nice light brown eyes that sparkled. She wasn't as tall as the other girls but that's what made her cute and her plumped lips—

Wait.
Why am I thinking about this. It's not like I have a crush on her or something. Right?

I shook my head before heading down stairs to get some water.

I was walking down the stairs when I hear a knock at the front door. I ran and opened the door to see Taeil smiling at me as he walked passed me to the living room and sat on one of the chairs.

"Where have you been?" I asked as if I was the older brother

His smile suddenly vanished and he started to panic "I was out ummm I was out helping a... frozen cat" he said.
I gave him a weird look. I wasn't convinced but I didn't want to push it any further.

"Have you seen Mark? I need his help" I said while I walked to the chair next to where Taeil was sitting.

"No. But what's up. Maybe I can help, you'll never know"

"I need to write a song by Friday but I can't seem to write one. I really don't know what to do. It's meant to be a duo for Y/N and I but I just can't seem to think of anything. I was trying— why are you smiling at me like that?"

Taeil was smiling at me like he just received a dog as a birthday gift or something.

"Oh nothing. I think I can help you with your problem. Go and grab a note book and a pen" he replied

I ran up to my room, getting what he asked for before running back downstairs.

Taeil snatched the note book and pen out of my hand and started writing down a few ideas.

I looked over his shoulder and one word stood out to the rest.

Purple