Her or me

Chan-hee added a chair to out table and linked arms with Haechan.

"Now that we got that sorted, please continue with the talent project. Remember you only have a week left." The teacher said and sat down on the chair as the whole class begun to speak about the talent they want to show.

"So Haechan I was thinking more of a-"

Chan-hee started but was cut off by Haechan himself. "Umm Y/N and I have already came up with a plan. Sorry but we can always add you in. You can always sing some of Y/N parts. Right Y/N?" Haechan turned to me, looking for an answer.

"If you'll just excuse me for a moment" I said as I walked passed them both to speak to the teacher at the front of the class. Haechan's eyes were on me, wondering what my next move was going to be.

"Ahh Y/N. What can I do for you." The teacher sounded more cheerful than usual.

"I'm working alone." I informed the teacher

"But- but you can't do that this late. You only have a week left."

"I can and will do it." I looked dead straight into the teachers eye and she knew she had no choice but to let me do what I want.

The teacher nodded slowly. "Alright but please make sure it's done by the end of this week."

"Oh and also I'm not working in this class room."

"Than where will you be working Miss Y/N?" I could see that the teacher was starting to get annoyed but she couldn't do anything about it because of my parents' status.

"Some where other than this room." I said and walked off to collect my things that were next to Haechan.
Haechan's eyes locked into mine as I was walking towards him. He looked away knowing that I was still not happy with him.

I got to the table and started gathering my things.
But Haechan held my hand to stop me "ya where are you going?"

"It's none of your business"

"But-" Haechan started "we have work to do. I can't do it without you. We need to do this together"

Chan-hee decided to put her hand on top of Haechans, she was trying to remove his hand that was on top of mine. "Just let her go, she's no use anyways. She probably can't even sing."

"No I know she can sing. I need her in the group for me to pass." Haechan said

After Haechan refused to let go of my hand, I decided to face him "leave me alone, I'm not working with you no more. You complained about me being a burden to you. I'm doing you a favor." 

"No I didn't mean-" Before Haechan could continue I quickly slid my hand away and walked off. Haechans eyes trailed behind me. Not knowing what to do.

"So Haechan I was thinking maybe I could-" Chan-hee started but noticed that haechan wasn't listening to her at all "YA" she screamed with got his attention.

"What is is now Chan-hee?"

"Pick now" Chan-hee demanded

This confused Haechan and made him face her instead. "Pick? Pick what?" He asked

"Her or me. Pick now and pick right or you'll regret it later"
Chan-hee smiled as she waited for Haechan to answer