Ibuprofen

I was laying on my bed with my eyes slightly shut. Renjun was sitting on a chair near by reading online articles about how to stop a headache.

"Renjun I'm honestly fine. Don't waste your time" I said while trying to get up only to get pushed back down by Renjun.

"Y/N you need some rest. Trust me on this" he sounded stern and I could tell that nothing could change his mind at this point.

"I do trust you Junie, it's just-" I started saying but was cut off

"Oh wait, I think I found something. It says here..." he paused for a minute "well it says here that ibuprofen helps but I know we don't have that in the house."

"It's okay I don't even feel-" I started saying but stopped when Renjun swiftly got himself off the chair he was on.

"The nearest shop that I know of is like 10 minutes away but I'm sure that if I run it would only take me 5 minutes. I'll be back soon with some ibuprofen and snacks." He grabbed his jacket off the chair.

"Renjun" I called out to stop him but he was already out of the room and running down the stairs.

I sighed and closed my eyes slowly. Although I did have a headache, the feeling of someone caring about my health this much still felt foreign to me.

After a few minutes of just staring up at the ceiling, I decided to get up and see if the boys had any green tea in their kitchen.

As soon as I walked out of my room, I saw Winwin sitting on the staircase playing with his dog Bella.

Winwin seemed to notice me and quickly got up while going though his pocket for something "Oh Y/N I'm sorry, I completely forgot that I was meant to give you this"

Winwin then took out an ibuprofen packet and placed it in my hand. Almost instantly, my face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Is Renjun back already?" I asked

Winwin gave me a weird look "uhh Renjun, I saw him run out like 10 minutes ago but I haven't seen him return yet."

I gave him a confused look.
"Oh then who gave me these? Was it Kun?" I asked while pointing to the packet in my left hand

"Donghyuck is the one who asked me to pass the tablets." He replied with a small smile.

Haechan? Frickin' Haechan?

I scratched the back of my neck out of habit "Thanks Winwin. I'll see you later." I said before patting Bella and making my way down to the kitchen.

I finally made it to the kitchen and turned the light on. The kitchen was huge but I knew exactly which cupboard the boys left the cups in because last time Jisung gave me an in-depth tour around the house

I started walking towards the cupboard without realising that I wasn't alone in the kitchen.

"What do you need in here?" a voice spoke from behind me which made me jump a little.