Problematic Junie

Renjun huffed "Well tough because she's sitting next to me. Deal with it" Renjun exclaimed before sitting back down firmly.

There was silence that filled the room. Haechan looked as if steam could come out of his ears any minute now. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the words.

Jisung broke the silence by putting one hand up and innocently saying "I volunteer to sit next to Y/N."
Everyone looked slightly puzzled at him before he explained himself. "Maybe that will stop the two Hyung's from arguing because none of them will get to sit next to her."

Everyone was glaring at Jisung as he still had his hand up high. Unfortunately, Jisungs suggestion just made things worse as both Renjun and Haechan got more angry.

Chenle, who was next to him, quickly pulled Jisung's hand down and whispered "Jisung I don't think you're helping."

There was another silence that engulfed the room. Doyoung laughed awkwardly at the tension in the room "Haechan-ah, Renjun-ah please stop arguing over silly things."

This was another failed attempt to make both of the boys calm down

Mark got up suddenly and tapped Haechan's shoulder. "Donghyuck how about you take my seat and sit opposite Y/N? I'll sit next to Taeil"

Haechan nodded and sat down opposite me "Thanks Mark" he muttered

"Drama queen" Renjun muttered but Haechan didn't seem phased by it.

Finally everything went back to normal and I felt like I could breathe properly.

Doyoung went around the room and gave out our plates. It was steak which was one of my favourites

"Here's some Bread Y/N" Renjun said as he passed me some. I quietly thanked him and he smiled at me for the millionth time today.

Soon after everyone thanked Doyoung for the meal and we did a little prayer with some of the believers on the table.
No one felt any tension in the room anymore and after the prayer, all the attention was brought to Johnny who was speaking about a trip he was planning for everyone.

"So I booked 23 tickets to London. The trip is the week after which is when the kids finish the school term." Johnny exclaimed excitingly

Everyone started whispering immediately about how cool and exciting the trip will be.

"23 tickets?" Jaehyun asked which quieted down everyone

Johnny cut a bit of his steak before speaking "Yes 23. All of us boys plus our lovely Y/N..." there was a pause before he spoke again with a low tone "and Chan-hee. She saw me book the tickets and forced me to include her"

"Ah Hyung. You know how much we all hate her" Mark said and everyone agreed.

"Wait" I said, shocked "I'm going too?" I asked, saying I was shocked is honestly an understatement

"Of course Y/N. You're part of our family now." Johnny said.
His words touched my heart. He wasn't the first person on the table to call me family because Taeil was the first person. But hearing this again from a different person made it more real.

After the conversation about the trip was over, everyone on the table started to have their own conversations with one another.

It was only Renjun, Haechan and I who were silent.

Haechan was watching me as I was having a hard time cutting my steak. He looked like he was about to say something but Renjun beat him to it.

Renjun took my knife and smiled "Here let me do it for you"

He picked up my knife and started cutting the steak into tiny pieces while Haechan was left to just watch us with a hint on jealousy on his face.

"Thank you Renjun" I genuinely said

"My friends call me Junie. And we're friends right? So maybe you can start calling me that if you like" Renjun explained with a grin on his face and gave my plate and knife back.

"Junie??" Haechan asked with disgust "who the fuck calls you that?"

"Everyone but you" Renjun snapped back.

"Junie?" I said before the argument between the two get worse "that's actually a really cute nickname." I said.

"You're cute" Renjun blurted out of nowhere which made me blush a little.
I was shocked at how Renjun was acting. He had never acted like this before.
Renjun and I looked into each others eyes and I could see that he wanted to tell me something.

"You're not cute Y/N. Don't listen to him" Haechan said loudly.
His purpose in saying that was to stop me from looking at Renjun which worked

I was now looking at Haechan with killer eyes but Haechan looked satisfied, as if he accomplished something big which I didn't understand why.

———————————————-

Next update soon!!