You Again

We arrived at there house which looked similar to mine. They must also be rich. It felt home-y as soon as we stepped into the house. The house was nicely decorated with a few pictures up on the wall
The smell of food filled my noes and I could also hear laughing and screaming.

What is this place?

I stand near the door-way just watching some boys attack each other as a joke.

Kun looked back at me and noticed that I wasn't walking into the house "come inside properly. Don't be shy, they do bite but not that hard" he giggled, trying to lighten up the mood.
They place the shopping in the kitchen and we step into the living room which was a complete mess.

"Yah Johnny stop. You can't do that. Your bullying me for my height again" someone said as he walked passed me to the guy named Johnny who was holding a phone up high so the other couldn't take it.

Johnny smirked "I only want to text her one thing. She definitely likes you Ten"

I look to my right to see others play fighting and screaming the name YangYang 50000 times 

Some of them are playing video games. And others were just on their phones

Taeyong looks down at me smiling while saying "there's more upstairs. They are even worse then all these lot. I mean Renjun and Donghyuck are ruthless"

I look around again. Shocked at how they were acting. Even Kun saw this as normal.
"You'll get use to it" He says besides me.

All of a sudden a man who's wearing an apron comes next to taeyong "I cooked food. And the dinner is set. All I need to do is to call them in. The food is enough for 30 mouths to feed. So some people can have seconds. I learned that you always need to make more to keep these kids happy."

Taeyong smile widens "At least dinner is sorted for today. Oh and we have a guest." He turns to me and continues "This is Doyoung. He's one of the mature ones when he's not fighting with the younger ones"

Kun laughs a little making sure to say he 100% agrees.

"I'll get you a phone" Kun says while walking deeper into the house And coming back with a space grey phone.

I glance up at him and take the phone while I dial in my mother's number.

"You can go into that room if you want to talk in private." Taeyong says while pointing at a room on my right.
I nodded and walked away.

After the phone call. I came out of the room and back into the living room as I looked around wondering where the people around me went and then I see Doyoung coming up to me with a smile.

"So what did your parents say"

"My mother said she will get someone to collect me in about an hour". I didn't want to tell him that my mother was too busy to pick me up. She said she 'will get someone to pick me up when she has time.' What a mother I have

"Come and eat with us while you wait then. We have an extra seat in between Taeil and Donghyuck." He says while lightly pushing me into another room in the house.

I stood there while I see 20 guys sitting at a table, eating and laughing.

Doyoung clears out his throat indicating that he has something to say and everyone's eyes travel up to him.

"We have a guest today. Her name is..." he looked at me thinking I was shy.

"Y/N" I said simply but coldly.

"She's going to be eating with us today. Hope you guys get the chance to talk to her"

Everyone murmured 'cool' or 'okay'

Doyoung showed me my seat but before I could sit down a familiar voice spoke up

"You again"