Say Sorry

We looked into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. He had beautiful brown eyes and honey like skin with plumped lips. He was glowing. How can someone be this handsome?
I heard a fake cough coming from one of the younger boys which snapped me out of my trance. 

I got off the boy while looking down at my top that had hot chocolate and biscuit crumbs on it.
It was a good thing the hot chocolate wasn't that hot.

The boy got off the floor and glared at me. If eyes could kill, I would be in my grave right now.
It was silent for 10 seconds before Jisung decided to break it.

"Noona are you okay"  he hurried over to me trying to take the crumbs off me before I waved him away.

The guy I fell on top of scoffed. "are you really more worried about her than me?" He asked as he looked like he was trying to control his anger.

Chenle decided to speak up "She has hot chocolate all over her, not to mention the crumbs. How is she going to go to lesson?"

"I also have hot chocolate all over me. What am I going to do?" The angry boy questioned while walking closer to me almost as if he was asking me.

I just shrugged and turned around heading towards the school.
Before I could take any steps further, a hand lands on my wrist tightly making me turn back.

I was shocked but I didn't give it away. So I just glared at him with the same cold face.

He scoffed again " Are you not going to at least buy me more hot chocolate or just at least say sorry"

"Haechan just leave it. I'll buy you another one just let go of her" The other unknown boy decided to get involved looking panicked.

"This isn't your fault Mark. It's her.  She's the problem." Haechan said while holding my wrist tighter.

"Noona, just say sorry" Jisung whispered into my ear.
The atmosphere was tense. I'm starting to question if running away from Jisung was the best decision.

"Do you even speak?" Haechan asked curiously.

Now it was my turn to scoff "I'm not saying sorry for anything." I said while forcefully taking his hand off my wrist.

I started walking to the direction outside the school. I need to change and come back for my afternoon lessons. I decided to look at my wrist when I got out the school gates. It was bright red from Haechan holding it to tight. It hurt but I won't show that.

I made sure not to look weak in front of any of them. The same goes for my parents too.

Haechan POV

I watched her as she walked away. She had light chocolate eyes that made me want to swim in. Her lips were a nice shade of pink and her hair was quite long and jet black same with the clothes she was wearing.
She looked so unbothered even when I tried to look as scary as I could.

Maybe she's scared
Maybe she's fearless
Maybe she's heartless
Maybe she isn't human

All these things were circling in my head. No matter how stupid it may be, you need to keep all options open.

"Who is she" I asked

"I don't know. The only time she spoke was when it was with you." Jisung confessed

When she was out of sight I started to check how wet my top actually was. I also tried to take off some crumbs that were stuck on my top.

"YO WHAT DID WE MISS" Jaemin said as he joined the group with Renjun and Jeno. Renjun and Jaemin passed some hot chocolate to Chenle and Jisung.

"What happened to my biscuits? I brought them with my own money. Who opened them? Why are they all over the floor?" Jeno quickly asked as he bent down trying to pick some biscuits from the packet that was all over the floor.

Everyone laughed at Jeno who was trying hard to find an untouched biscuit that wasn't crushed which was impossible so he gave up.

"Haechan opened the packet to eat only one but he ended up eating-" I cut Mark off while giving him the 'don't tell him' look
"I'll buy you 10 more packets. I just need to go home and change first ."

Everyone decided to tag along with me home.