Live With Us

"YOU'RE COMING TO LIVE WITH US!!"

As soon as those words came out of Taeil's mouth, my whole world stopped.

"Wait what?? How did- when- I can't even think right now"

Taeil smiled wider "let's go get you some chocolate and then I can help pack some things."

"Wait" I stood there, wondering who's plan this was "are the other boys okay with this?"

Taeil nodded "we took a vote yesterday. Everyone said yes. Can you believe all 21 of us agreed on the same thing. That's never happened before" Taeil sounded way too excited.

"21 meaning Haechan said yes too?" I mumbled

Taeil heard me and scratched the back of his neck, he decided not to answer.

"I can't live with you guys." I mumbled again.

"Let's get in the car first and I'll explain why and how this happened." Taeil said as he got into the car. I walked to my side of the car and opened the car door but stopped as my mind was full of questions, wonder who's idea it was.

Was it Haechan's idea?
Probably not. We aren't really friends at the moment and I don't think we can ever be friends with the way he's acting.

Maybe it was Taeil's idea?
But why would he want me to live with him? The only person that knew about my parents out of town and my panic attacks is Haechan.

"Are you getting in or what?" Taeil asked from inside the car.

I slipped into the car, closing the door behind me and strapped myself in as Taeil started the car.

Taeil decided to turn the radio on and we sang, laughed and talked.

I felt so comfortable with Taeil. It was almost as if we have known each other for years

2 Hours later

We were now in front of the boys house. Taeil and I went to my house and packed some of my belongings and I took a quick shower.
The positive thing about everything is that Taeil never forgot to buy my chocolate.

In fact Taeil brought me £20 worth of food and I wasn't complaining.

Taeil walked up to the door and knocked a couple of times.
He saw me standing behind him, looking all nervous and to be honest I was terrified

"Come on little carrot. Don't be scared" 

"I'm not scared. Who said I was scared" I defended myself.

Before Taeil could talk back, YangYang opened the door along with Ten. They both didn't say anything and just looked around, not caring that Taeil was there. 
They were trying to find me but I couldn't be seen behind Taeil.

"Hey hyung where is she?" Ten asked.

"Right here" Taeil moved out of the way to show some evidence

"Y/N!" YangYang said loudly as he ran and hugged me, he was almost like a child.

"Guys Y/N is here!" Ten screamed inside the house and ran up to hug me too.

Tens screaming grabbed everyone's attention inside the house as I could head loud footsteps coming down the stairs and running towards me.

Suddenly I felt more arms around me and I was soon pulled into a group hug. 

I was so overwhelmed that these boys liked me this much. At that moment I felt so loved.

The side of my lips started to curl up as I closed my eyes and hugged the boys tighter.

Everyone pulled away while smiling brightly. I skimmed my eyes around to check who was there and everyone was in fact there except Haechan.

Jisung held my hand and decided to speak up first "Noona did you agree to live with us?"

I nodded and everyone started cheering and screaming. I laugh lightly but I stopped when something caught my eye

Haechan was leaning against the door frame, watching silently with his jaw clenched.
I look next to him and saw Chan-hee smiling brightly as if I didn't break her nose. She was holding onto Haechan tightly like I was about to snatch him away from her soon

I turn my full attention to the boys in front of me again.

Doyoung starts by saying "I have the perfect room-" but stopped midway as he heard a loud and rude yawn.

Everyone turned to Chan-hee, knowing that it was her.

"What" she said innocently "it's not my fault that this is boring."

"No ones asking you to stay" Johnny murmured but Chan-hee heard it.

"Babe your friends are being rude to me. Stop them." She nagged but Haechan didn't take action. He was too busy staring at me instead.

"BABE?" She asked loudly when she noticed Haechans glares at me.

"BABY BOY!" She said again with her irritating voice.

Chan-hee soon got annoying at Haechan and roughly pulled his tie, forcing him to look at her. "Baby. Let's go to the bedroom.  I think I'm ready for round 2"

Suddenly she pulled his tie down and kissed him roughly.

The part that hurt the most was that Haechan didn't pull away...

——————————————————
A/N:

Hey guys it's the author. Do yall have any Fred back on the story?

Also how did you find Ridin' ?? 🤩💚