Seats

After agreeing to sing the song with Haechan, we both shook hands to make things look professional.

Haechans bright smile appeared which brought out a little smile on my face.

I tried taking my hand away from his but he refused and held onto my hand tighter. He then asked "So are we cool?"

"I guess so"

Haechan's face immediately light up even more than ever and went in for a tight hug

I didn't know what to do. Whether to hug him back or push him away so my hands just hung there while Haechan hugged me.

"Ya Haechan don't you think you're being a bit too touchy?" I asked

Without warning, Haechan picked me up and swung me around. I let out a little scream and wrapped my arms around him tightly to make sure I don't fall.

"You don't understand how happy I am right now. I finally get to sing the song again with you" Haechan exclaimed.

"Haechan-ah Put my down" I half whispered, half screamed.

Haechan finally put me down and let out a little 'sorry'.
I giggled at how he was being and said "Okay let's stop being too happy because I'm hungry. Can we please join the others downstairs now"

"Alright Let's go" he sounded like a little kid

When we came to open the door, we saw 20 men at the door trying to listen to our conversations.

Some of them decided to run away downstairs while the others stood there frozen

"It's not what it looks like" Mark said as he walked backwards away from the door.

"Ugh way to ruin my mood. Do I not have any privacy here?" Haechan asked seriously

"We were just- ummmm" Jungwoo started but struggled to find a lie

"Bird watching" Renjun finished Jungwoo's sentence

I rolled my eyes at their answer and gave them a soft smile "How believable" I sarcastically said

"Alright kids, lets go and eat now or the food would we cold" Taeil spoke up to everyone who was still at the door.

Everyone started walking to the dining room downstairs. I was standing at the back with Haechan, Renjun and Mark

"Y/N" Renjun said quietly making sure the other boys around do not hear

I hummed, making sure he knew I was listening

"Can you sit next to me this time? I already asked Jeno to move away so he'll be sitting with Doyoung just for today" He exclaimed shyly. It was as if he was asking his crush out.

"Sure. I don't mind sitting next to you." I said which made Renjun smile instantly

Haechan must have heard us because he quickly frowned "what no. That means she'll be sitting on the edge of the table so I can't sit next to her."

"Well that's the plan" Renjun jokingly said

"No Jun. I seriously need to sit next to Y/N to make sure she's eating properly. I'm need to take care of her" Haechan argued

"I can take care of myself" I said quickly but that didn't stop Haechan

"No I need to be there. What if you don't like the food... or even worse you choke" he dramatically said

By the time Haechan finished his sentence, everyone was taking their seats in the dining room and only Haechan was left standing.

"Renjun move. I'll sit next to her" Haechan said.

Renjun huffed at his words "You're such a drama queen Donghyuck. She wants to sit next to me so just bug off"

Everyone in the room could feel the tension between the two and surprisingly no one stepped in to stop them

"No, I'm Y/N's closest friend here so she should sit next to me" Haechan voiced.

Renjun stood up to look Haechan in the eyes. "Really closest friend here?" Renjun asked "because the last time I checked you're the only one here who upsets Y/N"

I held my breath not know how Haechan would react to Renjuns comment.
Haechan looked at me for a split second before turning back to Renjun looking more angrier than ever.

"That's none of your business about what happens between Y/N and I. Now I want to sit next to her".

Renjun huffed "Well tough because she's sitting next to me. Deal with it" Renjun exclaimed before sitting back down firmly.

——————————————————

Hey guys it's the author here.

I'm sorry I haven't been uploading recently but I'm going to start doing it more frequently

Also thank you so much for the love you guys have given this book. It's great seeing everyone's reactions in the comment section 😂😂 I read every comment even if I don't reply!!!

Last thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEIL AND HAECHAN (Because I missed them both)

STREAM GOD's MENU by SKZ!!