Who Is She

Who is she??

All that was heard in the dining table was Haechan's laugh mixed in with her fake one.

Haechan didn't notice that I was standing there for around 2 minutes until his eyes met mine and he instantly sat straight while closing his mouth to stop himself from his laughter.

I could see on the look of his face that I was forgotten.
40 minutes is a long time.
How can you forget someone you have invited to your house and leave them all alone in a room for 40 minutes!!

"Y/N" he whispered and the girl looked up at me.

She looked at me from head to toe a couple of times as if she was looking for a barcode. "Who is she pookie? I, like, didn't know you guys helped the homeless to the extent that they are in your house." She flipped her hair and turned back to Haechan.

"Where am I sitting? She is sitting in my seat" I said trying to sound unbothered.

The girl laughed which sounded so fake. She turned to me and suddenly stopped laughing before speaking "Your seat? This is my seat. I sat here every dinner time and sometimes breakfast a couple of years back. Isn't that right pookie"

Haechan hesitated before nodding his head.

I noticed her hand going up and down Haechan's thigh slowly.

"Well that was a couple of years back." I murmured but she didn't seem affected with what I said.

"Have you been cheating on me pookie. You know you will never find someone as good as me" She spoke with a baby voice.

Jaemin scoffed on the table and I looked around, noticing that no one was eating but instead they looked at the scene angrily.

"Get over yourself, Chan-hee. No one cares. You're in the past." Jisung said from across the table. You can tell that he was getting irritated by this Chan-hee girl.

Chan-hee laughed, a very high pitched laugh that made me want to cover my ears. "Jisung-ah you think you can talk to me like that? Have you forgotten your manners over the past few years. Do I have to teach them to you."

"Hey, you have no right to talk to Jisung like that. What he said was all true. Why are you back now?" Taeyong spoke up.

"You have been forgotten years ago. Donghyuck and Y/N are dating each other now. Let him live happily for once." Jaehyun added. Only Haechan and I were shocked. Do they really think we are dating?

Chan-hee looked like she was about to cry. I was starting to feel sorry for her. But it didn't stop the boys from going on.

"You're a real bitch Chan-hee. You think you can just turn up now when everyone's at peace." Lucas exclaimed

Mark decided to speak up too. "Donghyuck was better off without you. Don't you understand that no one likes you and no one has ever liked you."

Haechan stood up while banging his fist on the table making everyone jump at the sudden loud noise "Enough. She hasn't done anything right now so just leave her alone. Stop bringing up the past, the past should stay in the past. We are already thinking about the present and possibly the future." He took a deep breath before continuing "And you" he pointed in my direction "We are nothing more that just partners for this stupid music project"

Is that all he thinks of me as.
"I..." I began by saying before I was cut off.

"I think it's best if you just leave. Don't create problems like you always do. You're like a bee that never leaves me alone. I only helped you out of pity. So please go away" he said and sat back on his seat with his head down.

I could see Chan-hee smirk at me as she waved a little good bye to me. Her other hand placed on his thigh.

"DONGHYUCK" Kun screamed as Taeyong, Johnny and Doyoung gasped at his rudeness he was suddenly showing.

I was about to turn my back to leave but my mouth wouldn't let this rest. Before I knew it I was already talking  "You know what Haechan, I'm actually sick of this. I'm sick of you. You don't have the right to make me wait 40 bloody minutes for you to kick me out. No one cares if this bitch showed up, your number one priority should be the song, no one is forcing you to befriend me on the way. And honestly I pity you too, how can someone be so small minded. You need to mature up because I will never sing the song with you until you do. So Good luck." At that point I didn't care if I failed if that meant that Haechan failed too

I exhaled harshly before looking at my non existent watch on my wrist "Oh would you look at the time, I must leave now. I have other things to attend, Bye asshats" I said to Haechan and Chan-hee.

I bowed at everyone else before making my way towards the door.

Maybe I have been too nice to him all this time.