Like Me? Not

"My feelings" he simply said

My hardened face now turned all soft as I tried to understand what he was trying to say.

"Your feelings?" I questioned.

He took a deep breath in and fiddled with his fingers "I really- No you're always in my head- I mean not like that." He groaned out of frustration. He didn't understand why he was so nervous. "You know what let's just go home."

Haechan started making his way home, angry and upset with himself for missing such a perfect opportunity.

I simultaneously ran in front of him and put my hands on his hard chest to stop him. My eyes were shut for a few seconds to stable my breathing before I opened them again and looked up at Haechan's angelical face.

He was looking back at me and a hit of red appeared on his cheeks slowly. I didn't understand why he was reacting this way until I saw him look down at my hands. My tiny hands were holding both of his titties

My eyes opened wide and I awkwardly moved my hands off slowly. I cleared my throat before speaking "I'm sorry"

I looked back at him and something in my mind screamed 'now is your chance. Admit your feelings now!!'

I dug up some confidence and spoke "you know, I feel the same way you do"

He looked at me, confused
"How do I feel?"

My confidence level was dropping by the minute but I decided to speak up again "your feelings, I guess I feel the same way." I smiled brightly, not listening to my rational thoughts.

He chuckled and muffled my hair softly "what are you on about."

"Do you like me Lee Donghyuck?"

He shot his head up in surprise "huh??"

I hated that I had to repeat what I said but I did it anyways "Do you like me?"

He hesitated before he forced a smile and muffled my hair some more "have you gone mad? What's up with you today and saying silly things"