Hugs

"You know what, Fuck you" I said and turned away from Haechan and walked towards the boys' house

I felt like it was my fault. I'm the one who put myself into this mess. I'm the one who had to fall for such a jerk.
If only I fell for one of the other boys, maybe then I wouldn't have been in this mess.

I was walking with my head held low, I couldn't bring myself to look up so I just looked at my feet while walking.

Just as I was about to take another step, Someone pulled my arm to stop me from walking on and turned me to face them.

I was immediately alarmed until I saw Haechan's face.
My mood then instantly changed. I felt more angry with him than I have ever been before.

"Get off Haechan. I'm not in the mood for your games anymore" I tried to remove his hand off my arm but he was too strong. However, that didn't stop me from speaking some more.
"You know what, I never want to speak to you again if this is how you're going to act every time."

There was a moment of silence, I was surprised Haechan didn't speak yet. I looked up and I could see the guilt written all over his face but that didn't deter me from wanting to leave.

I put all my strength into breaking free but I was almost completely weak against him.
"let go of-" Before I could finish my sentence, Haechan pulled me into a tight hug for the second time today.

His arms wrapped around me giving me warmth. I could hear his heart beating fast.
I still refused to hug back. I was more annoyed than anything else. How could he hug me as if everything is just fine.
"Haechan-"

He huffed, still hugging me "Can you please stop calling me that." He finally spoke up

"W-what?" I muttered under my breath. I was honestly confused. I didn't understand what was going through Haechan's head

"You call him Junie but you still refuse to call me Hyuck." 
I instantly knew who he was talking about and rolled my eyes at what he just said.

"You're being childish" I said and tried to get out of his grip again but failed again

He breathed in loudly and spoke up "You kept flirting with him. You were touching each other and giggling at every thing he said. Do you know how uncomfortable it was for me to just sit there"

"Well you're the one who wanted to sit opposite us." I said. My patience with Haechan was running slim 

"Do you like him Y/N? Do you like Renjun?" Haechan asked

I didn't answer him straight away. I was honestly taken back by his question.
Of course I didn't like Renjun if I had a crush on Haechan but I couldn't tell Haechan that.

"You know what, that's none of your business." I voiced out. "Now let me go" I said for the millionth time.

Instead of letting go, Haechan held onto me tighter as if I could disappear any minute now. I had enough of it already.

I decided to kick his leg just enough for him to loosen his grip around me. Haechan yelped and crouched down, he brought both his hands to his hurt left leg.

I stood above him with newly found confidence "I'm not going to forgive you so easily this time." I was about to walk off but stopped for a second to say "You're also lucky I didn't go for a more sensitive area"

Without saying anything else, I walked off leaving a shocked Haechan behind.

—————————————————-
Author:
I wrote this half awake (it's 5AM) so sorry if it's not well written.