Finished?

Y/N POV

I walked into the class room the next day and immediately put my head on the desk. I was so tired. I stayed up last night playing the piano with the new song I wrote with Taeil. We decided on the title being purple.

I know the song is due on Friday and it's only Wednesday but I want the song to be perfect or at least near perfect.

Taeil also got my number yesterday so he could text me about the song. He kept calling me to update and change some of the lyrics. Surprisingly, all the changes were really good.

I was in a deep sleep until I felt light taps on my shoulder.
I decided to ignore the taps but after a while I started to get annoyed when the taps slowly turned into slaps.

"What the fuck do you want!" I screamed in the persons face which gained everyone's attention in the class. I turn my gaze to the whole class and they all looked away immediately.

"Gee, im guessing you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Anyways have you completed the song?" Haechan asked

I sat up properly when I heard him ask about the song. "Not yet but it's almost done."

"You better have it done by Friday. No excuses." Haechan said seriously.

"Don't worry, I'll have it done by then"

He mumbled 'good' before taking a seat next to me.

I don't understand why he has to sit beside me. It's not like there's a seating plan so he could sit next to his friends. But he decides to sit besides me... he's a weird one.

The whole class was still waiting for the teacher who was already 10 minutes late to lesson. I thought now would be a good time to ask Haechan about his song. "Haechan what-"   I was cut off by a beep coming from my phone.

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Taeil.

Taeil

Hey can you send me the
Song?

Why

I just want to check it out.
I want to see whether or not
the piano suits the song

Alright. I'll send it to you now
It's not finished yet. I still
need to add a few lyrics

Okay my little carrot.

Taeil calls me his little carrot for some reason. At first I told him to stop but after I while I just let him.

I sent the song to Taeil. I was actually really proud of the song. I was thinking about the song when I felt someone trying to look at my phone.

I look to my left and hid my phone "What" I glared at him. He looked like one of those annoying kids on the bus that try to see what kind of games you have on your phone.

"Who were you texting?" He asked curiously. 

"Mind your own business" I rolled my eyes.

The teacher finally came into the class room and the lesson went on as normal.

After school

The teacher kept me back for a few minutes to talk about my lack of participation and interest in her lessons.

After she let me go, I headed to my locker to put some books away.

As I was putting some books inside, someone decided to slam my locker door closed but I was fast enough to remove my hands so they didn't get hurt.

I turn around to see around 5 girls and a few boys making a small circle around my locker. Or more specifically they were making a circle around me.

Finally one of the girls decided to speak "Y/N. Y/N. Y/N." she said my name three times sounding as if she was disappointed in me. She soon continued with what she was saying "We have heard a lot about you and it ain't good."

Another girl decided to talk next "do you really think you can talk to Haechan like that Or manipulate Jisung and Chenle. It looks like we'll have to teach you a lesson that you must learn."

The circle around me became smaller and smaller—