Irritated

"You're not cute Y/N. Don't listen to him" Haechan said loudly.

I looked at Haechan with killer eyes.

Renjun tutted before saying "Y/N He's not worth your time or energy. Just ignore him."

I hummed, agreeing with Renjun and looked down at my steak that Renjun cut for me.

I ate one piece and absolutely fell in love with how good it tasted. "This is so so so good" I said with a mouthful of tiny steak pieces

Renjun slid his steak onto my plate and was left with just the salad. "Here you can take my steak."

I shook my head "no no you should eat too" I tried to put the steak back onto his plate but Renjun stopped me and put his hand on top of mine

Haechans eyes fixed on Renjuns hand that was on top of mine and he felt a certain feeling that he had never felt before.

I was still in shock at how Renjuns hand was on top of mine but Renjun smiled and came closer to my ear. "Don't tell anyone but I went out and ate chicken and chips a few minutes ago. I'm full so you can eat my steak" he whispered before sitting in his seat properly and removing his hand from mine.

I smiled at the steak on my plate and continued finishing off my tiny steak pieces but Renjun leaned in again

"You look cute when you smile. You should smile more often." He said in my ear before pulling away.

Of course my smile grew bigger and my cheeks heated up.
I mean hot dude just told me that my smile was cute.

I tried to look anywhere but at Renjun's direction because I didn't want him to see me blush so I looked forward, forgetting Haechan was opposite me. Haechan looked straight in my eyes. He was angry and he wasn't trying to hide it.

"Ya Renjun what did you say to her." Haechan uttered.

"The whole point of me whispering was for you not to hear. Duh" Renjun stated the obvious

Haechans anger reached the roof as he stood up instantly, you could hear the chair scrape across the floor, and he put his fork down aggressively on the table.

Everyone conversations stopped and everyone was now staring at Haechan as if he was some sort of stranger.
No one understood why he was acting like this today and surely no one liked it.

"Y/N and I have to go" he said

"What-" Taeyong started but couldn't finish

Without saying anything else, Haechan grabbed onto my hand and started to pull me out of the room.

"Wait no. I haven't finished my steak. My food Haechan. Haechan, my food". I said loudly. I couldn't believe someone was stopping me from eating the steak I fell in love with.

Haechan finally got me out of the room but it didn't stop there as he continued pulling me out the house.

Once we reached outside, Haechan did not speak a word but let go of me and just decided to walked away from the house.
I was about to walk back inside the house but I decided to forget about my food and follow him.

"Haechan where are you going" I screamed after him
I jogged up to him before speaking again "What's wrong with you" I poked at his arm but he didn't look at me.
"Haechan, Haechan Haechan" I repeated trying to gain his attention but he wouldn't look back.
"Hae-"

"Can you stop!" He yelled as he looked back at me. "Gosh how can a person annoy me this much. Literally everything you do gets under my skin, not even Chan-hee could annoy me this much. If I ever run away it would be because I'm trying to get away from you!"

There was a moment of silence, Haechan brushed his fingers through his hair. I couldn't tell whether or not he meant his words but his words did hurt.

"You know what, Fuck you" I said and turned away from Haechan and towards the house

I was more than hurt. Over the past few weeks I have started to care more and more about what Haechan thinks of me and this isn't something I would like to hear coming from him.

————————————————-
Hi it's the author again,,
I feel like my ideas for this book has changed. I don't know...

Anyways. I hope you are having a nice day 💚

Edit: I forgot to tell you all to stream WayV turn back time!!!  You better stream